Sign in to follow this  
IANdrewDiceClay

Class and Shit t-shirts

I'm sorry does Debbie Harry have her snatch out in that pic. If so I hate the ageing process

She certainly does. Wonder if her snatch has aged as badly as her face...........

Edited by cobra_gordo

If so its a crying shame, I imagine now it resebles a rather depressed hedgehog... I still would though, with immense guilt

31bJZhMl+zL.jpg

The Miz's shirt would've been great if the "I'm" part was part of the name badge template and not scribbled on. Would've made much more sense that way, this always bothered me!

851b_12.JPG

That shirt was badass. Offensively colourful but badass none the less

I love that!

I don't like wearing black wrestling t-shirts, but I'm always up for wearing one in another colour. The Miz one posted in the thread already is okay, but I prefer this one:

18005.jpg

When I got it, I was disappointed that it was a much darker blue. There's also nothing on the back, which is nice for the people who don't like wrestling shirts to have anything on the back. WWE did a line of t-shirts like this called "superstar logo" ones that just had a small (compared to the usual wrestling) design on the front. Here's Orton's:

73193.jpg

This is abysmal:

80173.jpg

Looks like someone's put that together in thirty seconds, it's like a shitty indy t-shirt.

Edited by AmpedUp

I loved the original Nexus shirt, it was so simple (just a black N on a yellow square) but, coupled with the armbands and the fact that yellow and black stands out and is quite a rare colour scheme on wrestling shirts as far as I can remember, it made the group look like a bunch you didn't want to mess with:

ts.jpg

^ Was going to post the EC F'N W shirt. Outside of anything the WWF/E/WCW ever put out, probably the most iconic wrestling t-shirt I can think of.