Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I love the Macho one in the first post. I really should get myself one of those.

The Cactus Jack 'Wanted Dead' shirt is class. Edge and Christian had a rockin yellow shirt too.

I've quite liked some of the recent Triple H efforts. And Sheamus' 'Laoch' shirts are decent. If I was Irish I'd be all over those. I've liked plenty of Punks recent ones too actually. Really a lot of the shirts WWE knock up these days aint too shabby.

I want that warrior shirt, that is class indeed, any links Ian?

Here you go. There's a shitload:

http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collecti...-warrior?page=1

2 Sweet!!

Cheers for that.

As for designs of current shirts, its been a total miss for me, the only one I would even consider walking out in public...in, is the CM Punk Nexus one.

Atleast it seems WWE have gotten out of their "affliction" phase, not that I hate them, but they just got too popular.

Hmm you know I've never paid much attention to TNA shirts, interesting stuff being posted, makes me want to take alook.

Edited by The Total Package

Like I said, I dont hate Affliction shirts they are class, I just hate that everyone else tried to copy them.

I totally agree with what purplemonkeydishwasher said, thats one thing that I dont like on the CM Punk Nexus one, it has his name on the back.

Edited by The Total Package

Does anyone remember that shirt HHH had in '97, the H3 one in gold colour? Can't find a pic anywhere, seems hard to get hold of these days.

Also, Pillman had some cool shirts, the ECW 'Rogue horseman goes extreme' one and the 'I don't call 911' shirt in the WWF. Both of those are also damn difficult to find nowadays aswell.

I'll echo Butch in that I own a Beer Money shirt. It's a crime to go to a TNA show without wearing one of those badboys. I also own the original Nexus shirt which the in-laws got me for christmas. Cracking design, I love the simplicity of it.