Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

Why is it that nearly everyone in this forum, who seemingly come here every day to talk about wrestling and now we learn some of you actually spend money on wrestling buying the shirts, never wear them outside? I always find that funny. You get fans that are so into wrestling yet their too shy and ashamed of it to wear it outside. I wear my stuff outside. I'm not ashamed to wear a wrestling shirt outside so if i can do it you can too! Don't be ashamed guys. Being a big deal online behind a keyboard is one thing but what's the point if your not like that in real life. If your a real wrestling fan and your going to the extent of spending real money, actual money on t shirts then you wouldn't have a problem wearing them out in public.

Makes you wonder just how much is all a big act on here with people. If your buying t shirts and are too ashamed to wear them outside then i feel sorry for you. At the very least i feel bad for your wallet because that money could be spent on things your not ashamed of. Things like eating, shoes on your feet, busfares to your school or place of work. I can't understand people buying shirts and then only wearing them at home. I wish people had more confidence in themselves and weren't so shy and scared of what society might think of them. I don't mean that in a bad way either but most of you are in your adult years, don't waste your money on clothes if your too scared to wear them outside.

I feel sorry for you mate, you must look a right tit wearing your Kofi Kingston basics tee. I am absolutely gorgeous. A silly wrestling tee would only hinder my otherwise perfect face. Maybe I should get a Dolph Ziggler " I am Perfection " tee, and promptly NOT wear it. Haha!

That's the thing though, i go to a wrestling forum because i like wrestling and no i don't wear Kofi Kingston T shirts. It's not just limited to the people here though, it's widespread. Most wrestling fans are ashamed of it, they don't want anyone to know they watch it so i'm the one that gets a kick out of it really when i see people online and you can get a feel for their personality and there's always one isn't, always one that likes to think their a big larger than life character and then they admit to only wearing wrestling t shirts round the house. The manhood is gone and really when you reach the age of 20...your all the man your ever gonna be. Not much is gonna change your life or you as a person so if you don't have that confidence to be who you really are outside amongst people and in society then i do feel sorry for you.

Your not perfection, your a young man that wants to be noticed on a wrestling forum. Again making jokes, trying to steer away from my comments because you know i'm telling the truth so that everyone focuses on your jokes. Just like a kid at school who isn't smart enough to understand what the teacher is saying so they start acting up, they wanna be the class clown and everyone kinda laughs along for a minute or two and then they feel pity because that's the only thing the kid knows how to do, he doesn't have it mentally to accept what is being said to him. You don't have the confidence i do. I can go outside and wear a Mr Anderson T shirt and not give a fuck, you can't do that. You don't have that inner confidence that i do and as a fellow wrestling fan i want you to have that. Now i can't help the fact that wrestling is absolute shit right now and there's probably good reason for not seeing many people wearing them but why people would buy them and then only wear them at home to me is beyond silly. That tells me people do want to wear them. Their making small steps, the first part is ordering it, the second i using their debit or credit card and paying for it and then the next step is wearing it but they can't leave the house with it on. It's sad guys.

I wish people had more confidence in themselves cause if you don't have the confidence to wear a shirt that YOU BOUGHT AND PAID FOR then that is a problem and like i said earlier the people on here are mostly adults. We're talking about grown men and women some who work jobs, their out working daily with other people, an employer has employed them. Their not that stupid. Their able to sleep and get up at a certain time, they can wash themselves with soap and brush their teeth, they can iron their clothes and dress themselves, their able to function in society and use public transport or even better they can drive. They can do all those things yet when it comes to wearing a t shirt which has some kind of image or slogan that they personally like their entire system shuts down, confidence goes out the window and like you just proudly did, they make a big joke! They come online and make a joke, their jokers, and they talk to people in the same situation they are in so their all jokers together, all fibbing each other, all trying to convince each other their something their not. Sad man. It's like smarks at wrestling shows that look down their nose at fans being vocal and getting involved in the 'show'. The reason they do that is because they don't have that confidence to just.....let go. Just let go and enjoy yourself.

Edited by crazyshady

I'm just stating a fact. If your gonna buy something with your money, real money not monopoly money then at least have some pride in it and wear it. It is a real shame if your a grown man or woman and your too scared to be seen in public with a shirt on that you personally have paid money for.

That's the thing though, i go to a wrestling forum because i like wrestling and no i don't wear Kofi Kingston T shirts. It's not just limited to the people here though, it's widespread. Most wrestling fans are ashamed of it, they don't want anyone to know they watch it so i'm the one that gets a kick out of it really when i see people online and you can get a feel for their personality and there's always one isn't, always one that likes to think their a big larger than life character and then they admit to only wearing wrestling t shirts round the house. The manhood is gone and really when you reach the age of 20...your all the man your ever gonna be. Not much is gonna change your life or you as a person so if you don't have that confidence to be who you really are outside amongst people and in society then i do feel sorry for you.

When did I say I buy t-shirts but don't wear them outside? The manhood is gone beacause you don't wear wrestling t-shirts outside? Are you serious? You sound like a fucking psycho mate. I can just imagine you skipping down Buchanan Street with your crap hairdo proudly showing off your Kingston tee. How cool!

When did I say I buy t-shirts but don't wear them outside? The manhood is gone beacause you don't wear wrestling t-shirts outside? Are you serious? You sound like a fucking psycho mate. I can just imagine you skipping down Buchanan Street with your crap hairdo proudly showing off your Kingston tee. How cool!

See?! He can turn it on like a charm. Can't you Biffington? I bet you got a ton of jokes to tell, obviously at my expense because that's what you do when someone tells you something you don't like isn't it? You make fun of them. Did i say your name personally? And yeah what i said was right, your manhood is gone if you don't have the guts to wear a t shirt you bought and paid for outside. That's not a man at all.

See?! He can turn it on like a charm. Can't you Biffington? I bet you got a ton of jokes to tell, obviously at my expense because that's what you do when someone tells you something you don't like isn't it? You make fun of them. Did i say your name personally? And yeah what i said was right, your manhood is gone if you don't have the guts to wear a t shirt you bought and paid for outside. That's not a man at all.

You can also make fun of someone if they are talking utter shite, like you are.

your manhood is gone if you don't have the guts to wear a t shirt you bought and paid for outside. That's not a man at all

Socrates - 375 BC

How is it shite? I was talking about how i wanted fans to have more confidence in the sport we all love. How is that talking shite? And how typical, making fun of me again. Well if your gonna use that one sentance to quote me in that way then look at some of the other gems i've provided over the years. A book can be written on the advice and knowledge i have provided fellow wrestling fans with.

How is it shite? I was talking about how i wanted fans to have more confidence in the sport we all love. How is that talking shite? And how typical, making fun of me again. Well if your gonna use that one sentance to quote me in that way then look at some of the other gems i've provided over the years. A book can be written on the advice and knowledge i have provided fellow wrestling fans with.

What would your book be called? How about " Aspergers 101 ". By the way, Wrestling is not a sport. Anyway I really love this tee!

15x1r3o.jpg

All you can do is make jokes, you can't make a legit argument in reply to what i have said. I have no ill feelings towards you. I don't think we will ever cross paths in Buchanan Street, maybe Argyle Street since that's where Topman and TJ Hughes and other places metrosexual men like yourself go shopping for your skinny jeans and casual tops. I'll gladly shake your hand and answer any questions you have, take a picture with you, record a message for your answerphone, anything you want really i'm very fan friendly and i like to meet all my fans.

All you can do is make jokes, you can't make a legit argument in reply to what i have said. I have no ill feelings towards you. I don't think we will ever cross paths in Buchanan Street, maybe Argyle Street since that's where Topman and TJ Hughes and other places metrosexual men like yourself go shopping for your skinny jeans and casual tops. I'll gladly shake your hand and answer any questions you have, take a picture with you, record a message for your answerphone, anything you want really i'm very fan friendly and i like to meet all my fans.

Sorry mate, I wouldn't be seen dead speaking to someone as uncool as you. No offence. It's just that you are really geeky. Once again, no offence. I'm sure I will see you through the window of a Games Workshop when I'm walking BY one. Have a good night man.

Games Workship? I don't think so. 1) I'm not a geek. 2) I'm not a virgin and 3) I'm not uncool. Again, i have balls between my legs. I have confidence, you only hate because you don't and if your over the age of 20 then God help you because that is it for you. Your all the man your ever gonna be and you have my pity. But goodnight to you anyway buddy! lol.

Edited by crazyshady

WTF is going on in here? I swear UKFF attracts the most odd balls on the internet.

Only on here would my manhood be called into question because I dont like wearing shite wrestling shirts outside.

What kind of scrubber are you? you know I have awhole set of clothes that are just for wearing inside, does that make me less of a man? or maybe I just like to have stuff to wear when I'm inside.

Do you go outside in the same t-shirts you sleep in or something? wait dont answer that.

I wear my Edge and nWo shirt outside all the time, if a shirt looks like crap then I wont wear it, whether its a wrestling shirt or not, Im guessing everyone else here is the same.

Also people might just be collecters, maybe they are a massive fan of the nWo, DX, Y2J etc and just want all their gear.

Sorry but whether its on the net or irl you sound like a tit saying that stuff, and I wouldnt be ashamed to say that to your face.

• Paid Members

The Mizs new t-shirts are terrible...

68115X.jpg

68123X.jpg

Also found out that The Rock is giving the royalties of his t-shirts to 'Wounded Warrior Project'. Very nice of him as it's a significant fee, no doubt.

Stings had a couple of cool TNA t-shirts. His new batch aren't all that though.

Edited by Blackson Jackson