Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

I think we all remember this one

D_GENERATION_X_SUCK_IT_number_69_short_sleeve_tee_t_shirts_dx_JERSEY.jpg_200x200.jpg

I also remember the red DX shirt from 98, I do own one but can't find a picture of it to hand

I remember during college all my friends in college wanted this shirt

CarlitoWwe44748.jpg

I'm really loving Mr Andersons latest TNA release in the T-Shirt department:

fakemain.jpg

• Paid Members

Back when my mother first allowed me to use her card on WWF shop zone, the first wrestling shirt I ever bought and owned was:

dx.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

I also got The Rock's original Brahma Bull and Al Snow 'Got head?' shirts. They were pretty bad.

Edited by Piddlepants McGee

• Paid Members
I loved the original Nexus shirt, it was so simple (just a black N on a yellow square) but, coupled with the armbands and the fact that yellow and black stands out and is quite a rare colour scheme on wrestling shirts as far as I can remember, it made the group look like a bunch you didn't want to mess with:

ts.jpg

Here's the problem with that shirt.

morrisons.jpg

• Paid Members
Back when my mother first allowed me to use her card on WWF shop zone, the first wrestling shirt I ever bought and owned was:

dx.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

I also got The Rock's original Brahma Bull and Al Snow 'Got head?' shirts. They were pretty bad.

:thumbsup:

Why is it that nearly everyone in this forum, who seemingly come here every day to talk about wrestling and now we learn some of you actually spend money on wrestling buying the shirts, never wear them outside? I always find that funny. You get fans that are so into wrestling yet their too shy and ashamed of it to wear it outside. I wear my stuff outside. I'm not ashamed to wear a wrestling shirt outside so if i can do it you can too! Don't be ashamed guys. Being a big deal online behind a keyboard is one thing but what's the point if your not like that in real life. If your a real wrestling fan and your going to the extent of spending real money, actual money on t shirts then you wouldn't have a problem wearing them out in public.

Makes you wonder just how much is all a big act on here with people. If your buying t shirts and are too ashamed to wear them outside then i feel sorry for you. At the very least i feel bad for your wallet because that money could be spent on things your not ashamed of. Things like eating, shoes on your feet, busfares to your school or place of work. I can't understand people buying shirts and then only wearing them at home. I wish people had more confidence in themselves and weren't so shy and scared of what society might think of them. I don't mean that in a bad way either but most of you are in your adult years, don't waste your money on clothes if your too scared to wear them outside.