Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

I dunno. I like the font and that, it looks quite nice and quite regal. But I can't think of a social occasion where I'd be able to get away with something which says "Full Armdrag and Twist" other than going to the matches. And seeing as I only go the matches about 3 times a year that wouldn't be enough for me to justify paying out for it.

That's a fair point, but that could be directed at many wrestling t-shirts. It's not necessarily aimed as a fashion item, but more a spoof with a bit of WCW retro thrown in.

Admit it - it's better than a Sex And Drugs And Sausage Rolls shirt, right?

^ freaky, you wanna get this design printed up. Fans could turn up to shows in a top which reads "No sell" on the front, tricking other fans into believing that they're tossers for thinking that wrestlers shouldn't sell moves and/or bumps.

nosell.jpg

The wearer would then walk away, whereby the text on the back of their shirt would read "Outs".

outs.jpg

"No sell outs."

PM me for royalty details.

I always say in these threads that the worst was the Rikishi shirt with his arse on the front. I think it had something like "Back that ass up" on the back. Awful.

I own the Santino red one, which I'm fairly sure is a spoof of the Ferrari shirt.

I'm trying to get into designing t-shirts as part of the site I'm co-running.

Give me your honest opinions on this, please:

full-armdrag-and-twist-men-s-t-shirt_design.png

Crotch lift and slam would be better :p

• Paid Members
Is it only me who thinks that new Austin shirt is shit? Austin shirts have been hit and miss for years. I remember in 1998-2002, he used to have some brilliant ones. His WWE shirts in recent years have been gash.

No I think its a bit wank as well. Although not as bad at this taker one when he first came back in 04, with just that symbol on fire which looked al shitty and poorly photoshopped.

To answer freaky I like the idea but I don't like the text or layout.