Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

1 hour ago, PBWFan said:

Homage themselves actually have a bigger range than wwe shops. They stock nWo original and Austin 3:16 etc. 

also lots of other pop culture and classic sport tees

the comfort and fit of their stuff is outstanding 

Want:

45434535_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1522027265

EDIT - its not the same Homage is it?

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz
Mistaken

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 9/27/2018 at 10:02 PM, King Pitcos said:

I can't be the only one who used to look at this picture in the magazine and think living in this bedroom would fill the void in my life.

WWF-bedding-set-catalog-photo-.jpg

My Dad stopped me from getting that bedsheet set from Argos as Wrestling was a "fad I'd grow out of" and be stuck with something I had no interest in. Yeah, that worked out well.....

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, garynysmon said:

My Dad stopped me from getting that bedsheet set from Argos as Wrestling was a "fad I'd grow out of" and be stuck with something I had no interest in. Yeah, that worked out well.....

Not really related to T-Shirts, but this reminds me. About ten years ago my Dad needed a new phone so began using one I’d abandoned earlier. On that old phone were text messages to a mate organising watching the Royal Rumble together. Something like, “still up for the Rumble tonight?”

My Dad thought this was some type of gay lingo and confided in my mother that he thought I was gay.

If only he’d walked in on some of the Billy and Chuck stuff, too.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

I want that Captain Mike Rotundo shirt so badly. 

love dreadful old wrestling shirts that are just big, cartoonish pictures of the wrestler in question. 

I occasionally hear people say that they don't like wrestling shirts that are "obviously" wrestling shirts, they want them to be subtle and cool. Fuck off. There's nothing subtle or cool about wrestling, and it's infinitely sadder to want your shirt to be a kind of secret handshake that only other saddos would recognise. Wear one with a big, badly drawn Ultimate Warrior plastered across your tits instead.

As far as shit shirts go, though, surely this is the pinnacle?

5a9603c5bb4b27c5ea9d5a3bb8890970.jpg