UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

In pretty much every shoot interview involving anyone who worked with Vince Russo in WWF, WCW, or TNA they get asked about him.

I have seen some spectacular burials from a large number of people who think he was useless at writing TV and/or coming up with decent characters & angles.

But I was wondering if there are many well-known wrestlers who are big supporters of his work and have praised him in interviews?

Kevin Nash likes him.

I don't think he turned fully heel as such, his character went through a phase when he would bully the hoes which the fans booed him for. I think he left the company at this point.

I think he told Vince to stick it after he was told he would remain on Smackdown after the draft.

Edited by The Clint

• Paid Members

How did Godfather turn heel in 2002? I've got no recollection of it at all.

I'm not sure if it was 2002 but there was a time his "business" went under and he turned heel because pimpin' was now both not easy and unprofitable.

On 2006 wasn't that the year of the awful dx rerun and that shambles of a flair vs Foley feud? Fuck me, that I quit match was the shits on the dumb fucking finish alone.

Edited by Tommy!

What's generally considered WWE's best year, creatively, since they got the F out? The only year I can think of that might hold the claim is 2006. No other year really stands out.

I really liked 2008. Great Royal Rumble, great Wrestlemania, great Edge vs Undertaker feud, great Jericho vs HBK feud. They seemed to try and shake things up a little with things like CM Punk's first World Title reign. It was almost unpredictable.

• Paid Members

When did WWE start cutting back on chair headshots? I always thought they dropped them completely after the Benoit situation or when they went PG, but I watched Wrestlemania 25 and there was a few present.

Was that not when Triple H and Undertaker I think it was were "fined"?

When did WWE start cutting back on chair headshots? I always thought they dropped them completely after the Benoit situation or when they went PG, but I watched Wrestlemania 25 and there was a few present.

Was that not when Triple H and Undertaker I think it was were "fined"?

Nope, that was 27