UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

would people recommend signing up to wrestle crate

There's a thread about it on here (https://ukff.com/topic/136685-wrestle-crate-comes-to-the-uk-saving-up-to-£875-in-shipping/) where contents of some of the crates so far are discussed.

I guess it depends what you like - personally speaking there has been absolutely nothing in any of the crates so far that I would have wanted or would have purchased separately, but if you're into collecting all of that sort of stuff it might be your thing. My own opinion is that the contents so far look a bit, erm, crap.

I never find myself buying any wrestling merchandise anyway, but even if i did i just cannot see a time I would ever pay for something where I don't know what I'm getting.

Edited by Big Benny HG

In pretty much every shoot interview involving anyone who worked with Vince Russo in WWF, WCW, or TNA they get asked about him.

I have seen some spectacular burials from a large number of people who think he was useless at writing TV and/or coming up with decent characters & angles.

But I was wondering if there are many well-known wrestlers who are big supporters of his work and have praised him in interviews?

If you could go back in time to witness five moments in wrestling ....where and when would you go? For me I'd pick ..

1. The night Marty Jannetty returned in street clothes to challenge Shawn Michaels for the IC strap on Raw '93. I was a massive Jannetty fan as a kid and remember reading all about this in the WWF magazine.

2. Stone Cold returning to the "Old Stone Cold" and wiping out the entire Alliance.... what a pop. What a spectacular moment having wcw ecw and wwf guys altogether.

3. Brock Lesnar's WWE return. I would imagine I'd read the rumours prior to the show but I think I'd still shit myself hearing the music.

4. Sand man's entrance at One Night Stand #1. Massive ECW fan back in the day and this event was perfect leading up to this moment...and I a sucker for Sandman.

5. Royal Rumble 1992 - what a line up. ..I'd be pissed off at the ending though!

Could be a good thread topic in its own right that one, I'll say the first thing that comes to mind is Stone Cold winning the belt for the first time at 'Mania 14. In fact if you'd let me I'd just attend that whole show :D

EDIT - Fucking hell, how could I have forgotted to mention this?

12515231.jpg

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz