UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

What date did Eddie Guererro officially turn on in 1997??

When he hit Deano Machino with a Frog Splash (proving he was fully recovered from his injury) causing Malenko to lose the U.S. belt to Jeff Jarrett on the 9th June Nitro. Of course, WCW being WCW, Dean VS Eddie did not get a one on one blow off on PPV, although they did wrestle on that Saturday Nitro audiocast.

Incidentally the first Nitro Eddie wrestled after that on was on the 7th July show where he and Chavo wrestled Vicious & Delicious, which I am a big fan of because Bagwell is at his full blown dickhead peak, and that match is right before Randy Savage vs La Parka, one of my favourite TV matches ever.

• Awards Moderator

Can you still watch the Network from two different locations or have they cottoned on yet? Friend wants to borrow password for Mania.

I heard from a guy... That their password is used in three different households.

• Paid Members

Can you still watch the Network from two different locations or have they cottoned on yet? Friend wants to borrow password for Mania.

I tried to use two devices at the same time a while back and got locked out for hours. It wasn't deliberate or anything, I'd just forgotten to close the app on my tablet before trying to watch it on my PC.

So, nah, I wouldn't risk it.

• Paid Members

Any sites anyone can recommend for up to date WWE house show results?

Out of interest, does anybody here have any old WCW magazines from 95?

I have their review of 1996 (two copies for some reason) but nothing from 95 I'm afraid.