UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Was there any reason Sabu left WCW back in 1995? other than possibly just being himself?

Just being himself, IMO. Sheik throwing a fireball at Halloween Havoc 1995 also pissed off a lot of the WCW Execs, so that didn't help.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Was there any reason Sabu left WCW back in 1995? other than possibly just being himself?

Love that. That's how I usually describe Low Ki leaving anywhere.

Has Eorl Crabtree ever done any of the grappling? He was on BBC Breakfast there.

He's got the family genes for it.

Not that I'm aware of. He's an integral part of his team and one of the highest paid there too, so I don't think they'd be willing to let him get involved in anything too physical outside of Rugby League

If this is a stupid request then feel free to send me angry DM's, but can we have a consensus that any pics of the 'Mania set should be spoilered until the pre-show begins on Sunday? Ralphy's just posted one in the trip planning thread and I had to make sure I scrolled down quickly as to not look at it properly. Not having a go at you at all if you're reading this Ralphy but I quite like not seeing the stadium and the set (in any incarnation) until the broadcast officially starts.

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

What does the UKFF hivemind reckon of All Japan nowadays?

I can't speak for anyone else, but "on its arse" comes to mind. The fact Shiozaki left Noah in a huff for All Japan but realized the grass isn't greener and went back despite Noah being pretty bleak (outside MiSu's mob guest-starring) speaks volumes to me. Waning star power, and I can't remember the last time they put on anything that my extended network said "You have to see this!"