UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Bulldog and The Model would have been at a loose end too. Martel may have been given a Prime Time match or left out completely, but you'd imagine Bulldog would have made the show - probably against Repo Man who he was feuding with. Slaughter v Mountie was another that was talked about.

I'm a bit surprised I had no idea about Von Erich/Shango. I didn't even think Tornado was still there as late as July/Aug. He must have been horrible beyond words at that point.

Such an odd show it turned out to be. An event with no real top heels and barely anything in the way of heated feuds leading into it. Yet they somehow managed to make it all work out ok. 

I remember Sky Sports also broadcast this event on 31st Aug it was a Bank Holiday Monday. Because of the time difference this PPV actually aired on UK TV before it aired in the states. I wonder if WWE still charged the normal amount for this PPV in the US even though it wasn't live. 

Bulldog and The Model would have been at a loose end too. Martel may have been given a Prime Time match or left out completely, but you'd imagine Bulldog would have made the show - probably against Repo Man who he was feuding with. Slaughter v Mountie was another that was talked about.

I'm a bit surprised I had no idea about Von Erich/Shango. I didn't even think Tornado was still there as late as July/Aug. He must have been horrible beyond words at that point.

Such an odd show it turned out to be. An event with no real top heels and barely anything in the way of heated feuds leading into it. Yet they somehow managed to make it all work out ok.

They didn't really, did they? It was a flop on pay-per-view and the tickets were sold on the novelty of the brand and location.

• Paid Members

Behind the scenes, I imagine. Originally announced for Washington a few months back, but was cancelled. Don't recall hearing anything about refunds to the original show, so I imagine tickets weren't on sale yet.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

I still want to see the Legends segment that happened in the ring that was definitely filmed with Lord Alfred at Summerslam 92.

Weird question which may tie in ;

Did Bob Backlund ever wrestle at summerslam 92 ???

Most of you are probably thinking , "of course no" , however I recall a pic of Backlund that appeared in wwf magazine in late 92 which featured Backlund in the ring with an armbar on someone and in the background you could see the summerslam 92 entrance walkway.

Did I just imagine all this or did Backlund wrestle a dark match ?