UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Yeah, I remember I had that cracking figure. Always the champ in my fantasy fed back in the day. I gave him a spinning Mabel-esq kick for his finish. Memories. Like the smiles we left behind.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Just checked on Cawthorn's site. Warrior pinned Undertaker a few times, most of them were DQ finishes though.

I couldn't see anything on there that said he'd pinned him, I don't know if I just missed it. Some would say DQ, some just said Ultimate Warrior beat Undertaker or Ultimate Warrior vs Undertaker. It seems like they'd have done the same finish every night, although Warrior did beat him in bodybag and coffin matches so a pin isn't out of the question.

It seems mad to me that they'd have Taker beaten by Tito when Tito didn't even really exist anymore. Although El Matador was still him, wasn't it? It wasn't like Saba Simba and Repo Man.

Saba Simba was acknowledged as being Tony Atlas, at least he was on the debut of the gimmick. Roddy Piper's commentary on it is a hoot.

• Paid Members

Jesus Christ, yes. Every single Matador match ever, Tito was also introduced by name as though "El Matador" was a given nickname like "The Apex Predator" is for Randy Orton, and the commentators would also refer to Tito by name, and his history, on occasion talk openly about his going back to his roots as we saw in the vignettes described above.

While we're at it, I also have the Matador Hasbro. You all really needed to know that.