UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

No idea, but I'd like it to be. They've still only got Prime Time up until 1987 at the minute so I'd say they're more likely to get all of them on first. Apart from New shows, do they have any archive stuff that was only an hour long on there? With it only being about 40 mins of actual footage they might not bother.

Nitro was only an hour for the first 6 months, do they not have that on?

• Paid Members

No idea, but I'd like it to be. They've still only got Prime Time up until 1987 at the minute so I'd say they're more likely to get all of them on first. Apart from New shows, do they have any archive stuff that was only an hour long on there? With it only being about 40 mins of actual footage they might not bother.

Nitro was only an hour for the first 6 months, do they not have that on?

Raw was only an hour until 1997.

So, part of my recent re-interest in wrestling is because I was tasked with buying my friend and I tickets for Raw at the O2 in April.

I completely forgot.

So, ive just used StubHub to pick up 2 tickets. I've paid woefully over the odds (annoying, but I can live with that), but I was just wondering if StubHub is generally trustworthy, and should I be confident that we're actually going? It seems above board, and I was directed there from the O2 site. So, has anyone used it before?

I used it for Summerslam last year. It's owned by ticketmaster. If you have any concerns just be early, so if there's a problem you can phone them and they make sure you get in. They guarantee it.

It's a shame most sellers on there are totally abusing its purpose for financial gain. I'm surprised more isn't done to stop it.

• Paid Members

Rotator Cuff Injury Overview

The rotator cuff is made up of four muscles that help move and stabilize the shoulder joint. Damage to any or all of the four muscles and the ligaments that attach these muscles to bone can occur because of acute injury, chronic overuse, or gradual aging. This damage can cause significant pain and disability with range of motion and use of the shoulder.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/mobileart-emh.asp?articlekey=59257&page=1

Baseball pitchers suffer with rotator cuff injuries.

• Paid Members

Why is the old WWF Superstars show not on the Network? Any chance that it might?

I think it's partly to do with the fact that WWE don't own the trademark to "Superstars of Wrestling". I think when they've shown the odd bit of footage on DVD releases from this time period for Superstars, they've had to blur the banner that hung from the rafters. I believe some Indy promoter picked up the rights when WWE let it lapse.

• Paid Members

Was it not the UK's own 'Double J' Matt Jarrett?

I think for the good of wrestling, whoever owns it should sell it back to them. I need me some crystal clear 1991-92 angle goodness!

Shame WWE didnt pay Jarrett to take the trademark back, otherwise one of those supershows he keeps promoting might actually have happened!

• Paid Members

I think for the good of wrestling, whoever owns it should sell it back to them. I need me some crystal clear 1991-92 angle goodness!

Shame WWE didnt pay Jarrett to take the trademark back, otherwise one of those supershows he keeps promoting might actually have happened!

Wouldn't surprise me if Vince refused to based on Matt’s surname.

“I’m not doing business with a Jarrett!”

Wouldn't surprise me if Vince refused to based on Matt’s surname.

“I’m not doing business with a Jarrett!”

Especially after that Vladmir Kozlov business.