UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

He's more or less retiring from in-ring competition, he's got one more match for Future Pro in Surrey in December as a result of his loss to Jimmy Havoc there a couple of weekends ago.

Where's the best place to buy WWE merch from online specifically t-shirts? my 2 nephews are right into it at the minute and was thinking about getting them a t-shirt each as something for Christmas

Also will there be any Mark Henry shirts out at the minute? he's one of their favourites

The US version of WWE Shop calculates shipping before you finish the purchase and takes about 2 weeks to arrive due to customs, but you won't/shouldn't get sting by any charges as they are calculated before you finish your order. If you use the promo code 'Treat' at the moment with it being Halloween, you'll 20% on orders under $25, 25% off on orders over $25 and 30% off on orders over $40

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

He was named in the Signature Pharmacy report, but denied being a customer and I don't think he was suspended over it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was told to say that. It's not like the people in power aren't aware than someone who looks like Big Dave could very well be using a wee bit of help

I've read in a few places how Hogan "sabotaged" Warriors run as champ after their WM match, but I don't really know much about the history of that time. Presumably Hogan was mostly out of the title picture, so what was he doing exactly to sabotage ol' Jimmy? Backstage shenanigans?