Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted April 18, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2024 4 hours ago, Chili said: Not Dynamite related but I'm throwing this in here because it's the thread that gets the most eyes, Nyla Rose is brilliant and fuck this shit. Walker Stewart has put up a detailed first hand account of the OSAC worth a read too. Bunch of twats Quote
Keith Houchen Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 OK Boomer Sooner. I mean, there’s protecting kayfabe and all that but that’s some proper Simpsons “Local Man Thinks Wrestling Is Real” shit. Quote
Chili Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 In much nicer news, Ruby Soho is legit (you have to say this with wrestling) pregnant. That Cool Hand Ang eh! Quote
Infinity Land Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 Congrats to Ruby and Ang! And to everyone else saved from Saraya v. Ruby or Saraya/Zak v. Ruby/Ang Quote
RedRooster Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 8 hours ago, Chili said: Not Dynamite related but I'm throwing this in here because it's the thread that gets the most eyes, Nyla Rose is brilliant and fuck this shit. Absolutely awful. I really hope Tony Khan or the company as a whole takes a stance on this, and that a strongly worded response is issued. We're entering dangerous territory (or perhaps we're already there) when major organisations and powerful people are scared to speak out against discrimination in fear of losing a PR war; when the side they're worried about pissing off consists of bigots and the misinformed. And yeah, Nyla is a brilliant Twitter follow, and continues to be one of the more underutilised talents on the AEW roster. Quote
The King of Old School Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 10 minutes ago, RedRooster said: Absolutely awful. I really hope Tony Khan or the company as a whole takes a stance on this, and that a strongly worded response is issued. We're entering dangerous territory (or perhaps we're already there) when major organisations and powerful people are scared to speak out against discrimination in fear of losing a PR war; when the side they're worried about pissing off consists of bigots and the misinformed. And yeah, Nyla is a brilliant Twitter follow, and continues to be one of the more underutilised talents on the AEW roster. Didn't she leave AEW a good while ago? Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 18, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2024 No, she's still there. Quote
Merzbow Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 Nyla is still around, she just hasn't been used in any meaningful way in years. Quote
The King of Old School Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 I always thought she left because of some spat with TK, must have read something wrong somewhere! Quote
Chili Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 She's never left AEW or had a spat to my memory, are we possibly confusing the Big Swole story? Anyway it's shit what the OSAC are playing at and it's great seeing her handle so well and be wonderfully supported too, Anthony Bowens was brilliant in his response. Quote
RedRooster Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 1 hour ago, The King of Old School said: I always thought she left because of some spat with TK, must have read something wrong somewhere! To be fair on Tony Khan, outside of perhaps Jonathan Gresham, has anyone left because of a spat with him? I don't think I'd categorise Punk's departure as being that, given that he assaulted another wrestler. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 18, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2024 I had no idea Cool Hand and Ruby were a couple in real life. Double brilliant news! Quote
The King of Old School Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 1 hour ago, Chili said: She's never left AEW or had a spat to my memory, are we possibly confusing the Big Swole story? Anyway it's shit what the OSAC are playing at and it's great seeing her handle so well and be wonderfully supported too, Anthony Bowens was brilliant in his response. Ah that could be who I am thinking of to be fair. Quote
uklaw Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 24 minutes ago, Supremo said: I had no idea Cool Hand and Ruby were a couple in real life. Double brilliant news! I don’t think it was ever publicly confirmed they were a real couple, though I saw some speculation due to them suddenly being in each other’s orbit on screen. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted April 18, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2024 1 hour ago, uklaw said: I don’t think it was ever publicly confirmed they were a real couple, though I saw some speculation due to them suddenly being in each other’s orbit on screen. I had just assumed it was legit because I don’t believe Ruby is a good enough actress to fake the on screen chemistry they have. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.