4 hours ago, Chili said:

Not Dynamite related but I'm throwing this in here because it's the thread that gets the most eyes, Nyla Rose is brilliant and fuck this shit.

Walker Stewart has put up a detailed first hand account of the OSAC worth a read too. Bunch of twats

OK Boomer Sooner. 

I mean, there’s protecting kayfabe and all that but that’s some proper Simpsons “Local Man Thinks Wrestling Is Real” shit. 

8 hours ago, Chili said:

Not Dynamite related but I'm throwing this in here because it's the thread that gets the most eyes, Nyla Rose is brilliant and fuck this shit.

Absolutely awful. I really hope Tony Khan or the company as a whole takes a stance on this, and that a strongly worded response is issued. We're entering dangerous territory (or perhaps we're already there) when major organisations and powerful people are scared to speak out against discrimination in fear of losing a PR war; when the side they're worried about pissing off consists of bigots and the misinformed. 

And yeah, Nyla is a brilliant Twitter follow, and continues to be one of the more underutilised talents on the AEW roster. 

10 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Absolutely awful. I really hope Tony Khan or the company as a whole takes a stance on this, and that a strongly worded response is issued. We're entering dangerous territory (or perhaps we're already there) when major organisations and powerful people are scared to speak out against discrimination in fear of losing a PR war; when the side they're worried about pissing off consists of bigots and the misinformed. 

And yeah, Nyla is a brilliant Twitter follow, and continues to be one of the more underutilised talents on the AEW roster. 

Didn't she leave AEW a good while ago?

She's never left AEW or had a spat to my memory, are we possibly confusing the Big Swole story? 

Anyway it's shit what the OSAC are playing at and it's great seeing her handle so well and be wonderfully supported too, Anthony Bowens was brilliant in his response.

1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

I always thought she left because of some spat with TK, must have read something wrong somewhere!

To be fair on Tony Khan, outside of perhaps Jonathan Gresham, has anyone left because of a spat with him? I don't think I'd categorise Punk's departure as being that, given that he assaulted another wrestler. 

1 hour ago, Chili said:

She's never left AEW or had a spat to my memory, are we possibly confusing the Big Swole story? 

Anyway it's shit what the OSAC are playing at and it's great seeing her handle so well and be wonderfully supported too, Anthony Bowens was brilliant in his response.

Ah that could be who I am thinking of to be fair.

24 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I had no idea Cool Hand and Ruby were a couple in real life. Double brilliant news!

I don’t think it was ever publicly confirmed they were a real couple, though I saw some speculation due to them suddenly being in each other’s orbit on screen.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, uklaw said:

I don’t think it was ever publicly confirmed they were a real couple, though I saw some speculation due to them suddenly being in each other’s orbit on screen.

I had just assumed it was legit  because I don’t believe Ruby is a good enough actress to fake the on screen chemistry they have.