Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Not apropos of what’s been posted today, but the reference to Austin vs Owens in a Punk thread has made me sad that, all these years later, Stone Cold had that last cameo still in him, and he didn’t have it with Punk. Not that I’m not a fan of Kev or of that match, but during Punks big run when they teased it with that video game promo and JR face to face, and for quite a few years after Punk left, I thought “God, if Steve could do one more match, I’d love him to beat up Punk” but didn’t dwell on it as much as I might because I never thought the talk of Austin wrestling again would lead to anything. Now, it’s become a proper regret, because turns out Austin vs Punk could have actually happened.

Posted

Punk would have wanted to go over, and built to it by talking about Debra’s black eyes or other edgy shit.  What we got was wayyyy better.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I must admit this made me laugh out loud more than it should have. God bless Phil. 

 

 

Edited by Suplex Sinner
  • Paid Members
Posted
Just now, SuperBacon said:

Just as unfunny as when it posted on the previous page.

Brilliant. I am a plonker. Or worse. Good times. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

According to Wade Keller, the following don't like him or want him back: Mox, Hangman, the Bucks, Omega, Jericho and MJF. 

There's so much bullshit floating around with this though it's kind of frustrating we're unlikely to get the truth.

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, Louch said:

 Guess we are getting Mox view on this Tomorrow 

With any luck, Mox completely no-sells everything involving Punk. I want more stories of Mox doing tonnes of coke and then going the library!

Posted
25 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

According to Wade Keller, the following don't like him or want him back: Mox, Hangman, the Bucks, Omega, Jericho and MJF. 

There's so much bullshit floating around with this though it's kind of frustrating we're unlikely to get the truth.

That's a list of everyone he's likely to feud with though, innit?

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

According to Wade Keller, the following don't like him or want him back: Mox, Hangman, the Bucks, Omega, Jericho and MJF. 

List seems kinda short.

Posted

Fucking hell it's so boring now. Wade Keller and the Moxley podcast all coming together on the same day is helping kill my interest in any of this stone dead. Most of the eye I was keeping on it was, TBH, some sort of foul self satisfaction in reading people talking about it all still as if Punk had shot a beloved head of state but this today is me now realising im sat in the same dogshit as everyone else.

It's gone on too long. Both sides needs to drop it and fuck off and get on with whatever else they want to do with their lives. It's such a shit and unecessary thing still hanging over the company and more and more deep dives into what happened when its just money and wankers is just pure fucking gum receeding territory. Think I might have Clockwork Orange Sid's Survivor Series 96 for the rest of the night.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...