CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

Punk has always seemed like someone who will have your back to the gates of hell if he considers you a friend, there's too many people who talk too highly of him for that not to be the case.

He also seems like somebody who will cut off a friendship and wish death upon you for the slightest infraction that no reasonable human being could take offence to.

" I bought that motherfucker a 69 Chevy and he had the audacity to order the last slice of vegan pizza, now I hope he gets kicked in the balls by a horse"

• Paid Members

That sounds like a friend I had once when I was at uni. It was exhausting walking on eggshells around him; the upsides were just not worth it in the end. 

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

Yeh, pretty sure it was mentioned earlier in the thread that he's also seemingly quite good when it comes to political stuff. Not that that necessarily stops anyone from being a wrong 'un, mind, but so far he's not been shown up for being a nonce. Being a good person doesn't necessarily mean the same as being a nice one. Everyone's got their contradictions.

• Paid Members

I mean, there was that time on Cabana's podcast when he called Cliff Compton a homophobic slur for wearing a hat. I wonder if that will do the rounds at some point, I'm surprised it's not mentioned more.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I mean, there was that time on Cabana's podcast when he called Cliff Compton a homophobic slur for wearing a hat. I wonder if that will do the rounds at some point, I'm surprised it's not mentioned more.

You don't have to look far to find Punk using homophobic slurs. He was a big fan of them: 

6 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah he’s super performative with his T shirts for women’s rights but stays quiet when it comes to abusers. He’s well John Lennon. 

Thing is, like most people, he's far from perfect. I think anyone hoping or expecting any individual to be "whiter than white", so to speak, is going to be disappointed.

I still hope he gets back to wrasslin' for AEW mind you. With WWE secretly being run by Uncle Dana I think little Tony will need all the help he can get.