Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Punk has always seemed like someone who will have your back to the gates of hell if he considers you a friend, there's too many people who talk too highly of him for that not to be the case.

He also seems like somebody who will cut off a friendship and wish death upon you for the slightest infraction that no reasonable human being could take offence to.

" I bought that motherfucker a 69 Chevy and he had the audacity to order the last slice of vegan pizza, now I hope he gets kicked in the balls by a horse"

 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

That sounds like a friend I had once when I was at uni. It was exhausting walking on eggshells around him; the upsides were just not worth it in the end. 

Edited by Carbomb
Posted

Punk is the pal who texts the next day asking for that 50p you where short on the taxi if you pulled and he didn’t 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

BuT hE's ToXiC.

Woah! It's almost like human beings are complex beings with multi-faceted personalities that feature both good and bad aspects. MiNd BlOwN!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeh, pretty sure it was mentioned earlier in the thread that he's also seemingly quite good when it comes to political stuff. Not that that necessarily stops anyone from being a wrong 'un, mind, but so far he's not been shown up for being a nonce. Being a good person doesn't necessarily mean the same as being a nice one. Everyone's got their contradictions.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I mean, there was that time on Cabana's podcast when he called Cliff Compton a homophobic slur for wearing a hat. I wonder if that will do the rounds at some point, I'm surprised it's not mentioned more.

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I mean, there was that time on Cabana's podcast when he called Cliff Compton a homophobic slur for wearing a hat. I wonder if that will do the rounds at some point, I'm surprised it's not mentioned more.

You don't have to look far to find Punk using homophobic slurs. He was a big fan of them: 

 

Posted

Yeah he’s super performative with his T shirts for women’s rights but stays quiet when it comes to abusers. He’s well John Lennon. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
50 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

You don't want to be under the hammer though

Valentine.jpg

Madusa did. She obviously heard about his legendary stamina and only just getting warmed up after 45 minutes.

F618FEFA-B145-4C63-8234-221FA3091B45.jpeg

Posted
6 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah he’s super performative with his T shirts for women’s rights but stays quiet when it comes to abusers. He’s well John Lennon. 

Thing is, like most people, he's far from perfect. I think anyone hoping or expecting any individual to be "whiter than white", so to speak, is going to be disappointed.

I still hope he gets back to wrasslin' for AEW mind you. With WWE secretly being run by Uncle Dana I think little Tony will need all the help he can get.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...