CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

4 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Yeah, why wouldn't they want to work with someone they strongly dislike who publicly lambasted and humiliated them then physically assaulted them?

FUCKING GROW UP!

Oh boo bloody hoo.

Get out there and make some money, they don't have to be pals with him.

Edited by The King of Old School

8 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I didn't realise Tony Khan was running a kindergarten. 

I'd hope not, with his hiring standards.

1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

Yeah, why wouldn't they want to work with someone they strongly dislike who publicly lambasted and humiliated them then physically assaulted them?

FUCKING GROW UP!

Fall outs happen in the workplace. You move on and get over it. While granted the answer in reply to that will of course be that you don’t start boxing with your colleagues over it, this is wrestling which is a different bubble of backstage drama where sometimes things get sorted out slightly differently to your average workplace.

If they have the chance to garner massive interest in their company and themselves, they should get over it and take it.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

Oh boo bloody hoo.

Get out there and make some money, they don't have to be pals with him.

All of the people involved are already rich. Personally, I probably wouldn't be too keen on working with someone I hated that had punched me in the face just to make slightly more money.

Equally, I don't know how AEW contracts work. If AEW make tons of money on PPVs buys and live gates for a CM Punk vs Elite series would any of that additional cash go directly to the talents or are they on fixed amounts? If not, I could easily understand the Bucks not being hugely interested - what's in it for them?

Me personally, I've always wanted to see CM Punk vs Young Bucks/Elite and still want to see it. However I'd like it to be based around a worked fictional story with angles, twists and turns like all the best stories in wrestling. Wrestling based on THAT'S A SHOOT, BROTHER and "this is all real, unlike the other fake stories" stuff is always terrible and miserable to watch.

Edited by LaGoosh

The fact is Punk's a star. Him coming back adds more eyes on the product and sets up some absolutely brilliant feuds. FTR-PUNK  / THE ELITE / BCC that's months of brilliant storytelling. Throw in Hangman, Kingston, MJF again, it's fucking set. That Wembley show adds a couple more thousand to it with him no doubt.

Get their EVP heads on and realise this could be  massive for AEW.

As much as Jericho is a tool, if Khan offered him a Punk feud, that guys all over it. He knows how big it would be (I don't want that btw)

Just now, Kamaras-Tash said:

The fucker has joints made of Quavers he'll drop to bits after a match or 2 then all the storylines will be left in the shit, again. 

He doesn't have to wrestle at all for ages. In fact heel Punk dodging The Elite etc but talking shit on the mic is the way to go. Builds to the big match

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

The fucker has joints made of Quavers he'll drop to bits after a match or 2 then all the storylines will be left in the shit, again. 

I think this is something they'll genuinely have to consider. No way Punk's body holds up for a long term feud, if he tries to keep up with the pace of the Bucks/Omega his body will turn to dust before you know it.

If i was booking it it'd be short and sweet. Two matches: first up CM Punk/FTR vs Omega/Bucks with CMFTR going over. Then you run Omega vs Punk with Omega going over. Then move the fuck on to other things as quickly as possible.

Edited by LaGoosh