CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

39 minutes ago, El Hijo del Mikey Jr said:

Same old UKFF, eh?  Still a bunch of two-bob cunts who are silent in public?

Not trying to beef you, but didn't you say yesterday "I'm from South London, where we stab people"? 

Obviously as a joke, but still. 

Maybe TheBurningRed was joking too, and we are all just full grown adults discussing wrestling on an Internet forum and it's all just a big giggle?

LiveLoveStab I say.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Have you met Burning Red in public?

Thankfully not. Although I don’t know what would happen first. I’d be bored to death by them or stabbed. 

11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Maybe TheBurningRed was joking too

When it comes to El Hijo del Mikey Jr, one must never joke about. 

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, El Hijo del Mikey Jr said:

Same old UKFF, eh?  Still a bunch of two-bob cunts who are silent in public?

Perhaps, but to be fair you're still the same pseudo-intellectual moany prick as you've always been eh?

Another two hours every week with CM Punk and Chris Jericho as the main stars? 
I'll pass. 

If AEW wants to do another 2 hours of TV each week then they really need to do something different. Try a new format, or get some new ideas out there. More Rampage doesn't excite me in the slightest. 

Listening to a podcast discussing the punk/ Jericho feud I think if he is coming back, it’s as good as it gets in terms of testing his behaviour, albeit creativity it’s a bit uninspiring. Punks rants all gave the impression he doesn’t respect anyone who’s not made it in WWE, and Jericho has and in addition done many things outside of their that Punk has to respect.

Jericho isn’t gonna roll over creativity so Punk will have to behave in those discussions and show he can take feedback, as for all Jerichos self importance, he is their lock room leader and Khan will back him if he says this guy ain’t playing. Last thing we need is the eggshells flimsy keep everyone happy feud with the elite, where one potato shot in the ring could kick it back to square one again. For all as we all love a wrestling drama, this shits tiring now and not entertaining