Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

I think the only reason I'm still bothering with Rampage is because I pay for Fite TV. Can't remember the last episode that kept my attention all the way through. I'm a bit like JR in that regard.

Posted
12 minutes ago, El Hijo del Mikey Jr said:

Same old UKFF, eh?  Still a bunch of two-bob cunts who are silent in public?

Have you met Burning Red in public?

  • Members
Posted
39 minutes ago, El Hijo del Mikey Jr said:

Same old UKFF, eh?  Still a bunch of two-bob cunts who are silent in public?

Not trying to beef you, but didn't you say yesterday "I'm from South London, where we stab people"? 

Obviously as a joke, but still. 

Maybe TheBurningRed was joking too, and we are all just full grown adults discussing wrestling on an Internet forum and it's all just a big giggle?

LiveLoveStab I say.

  • Paid Members
Posted
39 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Have you met Burning Red in public?

Thankfully not. Although I don’t know what would happen first. I’d be bored to death by them or stabbed. 

 

11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Maybe TheBurningRed was joking too

When it comes to El Hijo del Mikey Jr, one must never joke about. 

  • Moderators
Posted
55 minutes ago, El Hijo del Mikey Jr said:

Same old UKFF, eh?  Still a bunch of two-bob cunts who are silent in public?

Perhaps, but to be fair you're still the same pseudo-intellectual moany prick as you've always been eh?

  • Members
Posted
53 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Thankfully not. Although I don’t know what would happen first. I’d be bored to death by them or stabbed

Nah. TW postcode London >>> South London easily. #HounslowStrong 

Posted

Another two hours every week with CM Punk and Chris Jericho as the main stars? 
I'll pass. 
 

If AEW wants to do another 2 hours of TV each week then they really need to do something different. Try a new format, or get some new ideas out there. More Rampage doesn't excite me in the slightest. 
 

 

Posted

Wrestling is best when its filled with pointless drama. So bring back ol' Punk. 

I wonder what will happen when he's told The Elite don't want to work with him though.

Posted

Listening to a podcast discussing the punk/ Jericho feud I think if he is coming back, it’s as good as it gets in terms of testing his behaviour, albeit creativity it’s a bit uninspiring. Punks rants all gave the impression he doesn’t respect anyone who’s not made it in WWE, and Jericho has and in addition done many things outside of their that Punk has to respect.
 

Jericho isn’t gonna roll over creativity so Punk will have to behave in those discussions and show he can take feedback, as for all Jerichos self importance, he is their lock room leader and Khan will back him if he says this guy ain’t playing. Last thing we need is the eggshells flimsy keep everyone happy feud with the elite, where one potato shot in the ring could kick it back to square one again. For all as we all love a wrestling drama, this shits tiring now and not entertaining 

  • Members
Posted

Sorry but bringing Punk back and putting him in a feud with Jericho is a hilarious suggestion.

Bring him back to face Omega, Bucks or Hangman or don't bother. That's what most people want to see and anything else will be a let down.

Jericho. Ffs. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...