Snitsky's back acne Posted April 6, 2023 Posted April 6, 2023 1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said: Madusa did. She obviously heard about his legendary stamina and only just getting warmed up after 45 minutes. Sensational Sherri, to Madusa/Alundra Blayze, on ECW TV in 1993: 'I see Greg Valentine there, who you're so proud of. I've fucked him. He's pretty good'. I guess we now know the real reason he was called 'The Hammer'. Quote
Loki Posted April 7, 2023 Posted April 7, 2023 On 4/6/2023 at 5:05 PM, wandshogun09 said: Madusa did. She obviously heard about his legendary stamina and only just getting warmed up after 45 minutes. What else is in this ringbinder of yours, @wandshogun09? Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted April 7, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2023 1 hour ago, Loki said: What else is in this ringbinder of yours, @wandshogun09? Quote
El Hijo del Mikey Jr Posted April 8, 2023 Posted April 8, 2023 Just a question, am I the only person who thinks Punk is a textbook covert narcissist? Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 8, 2023 Posted April 8, 2023 (edited) **DOUBLE POST** Edited April 8, 2023 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 8, 2023 Posted April 8, 2023 3 hours ago, El Hijo del Mikey Jr said: Just a question, am I the only person who thinks Punk is a textbook covert narcissist? It’s about as covert as my gut. He’s just a narcissist. Though, I think most successful wrestlers are. I imagine it’s a key feature of the sort of personality type that excels in wrestling. Quote
El Hijo del Mikey Jr Posted April 8, 2023 Posted April 8, 2023 1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said: It’s about as covert as my gut. He’s just a narcissist. Though, I think most successful wrestlers are. I imagine it’s a key feature of the sort of personality type that excels in wrestling. Covert narcissism is a specific form of narcissism. For instance, they can be very self-deprecating but secretly they're fishing for compliments. They will help people but because they want to be seen as a good person rather than any genuine desire to help. "They are emotionally fragile and sensitive to even limited amounts of perceived criticism. They appear highly stressed and worried about numerous concerns. In terms of interpersonal relationships, the covert narcissist will seem shy, reserved, and self-deprecating." Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 8, 2023 Posted April 8, 2023 I wouldn't class him as shy or reserved, or even that self-deprecating. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 8, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2023 Yeah, that label doesn't fit him better than narcissist. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted April 8, 2023 Posted April 8, 2023 What’s the technical term for people who are sometimes sound and sometimes a twat? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 8, 2023 Members Posted April 8, 2023 Just now, Mr_Danger said: What’s the technical term for people who are sometimes sound and sometimes a twat? A human? Quote
The King Of Swing Posted April 8, 2023 Posted April 8, 2023 1 minute ago, Mr_Danger said: What’s the technical term for people who are sometimes sound and sometimes a twat? CM Punk. Quote
Joe Blog Posted April 8, 2023 Posted April 8, 2023 56 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said: What’s the technical term for people who are sometimes sound and sometimes a twat? @Keith Houchen Quote
Keith Houchen Posted April 8, 2023 Posted April 8, 2023 3 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: @Keith Houchen He said “Sometimes sound” Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.