CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

Madusa did. She obviously heard about his legendary stamina and only just getting warmed up after 45 minutes.

F618FEFA-B145-4C63-8234-221FA3091B45.jpeg

Sensational Sherri, to Madusa/Alundra Blayze, on ECW TV in 1993: 'I see Greg Valentine there, who you're so proud of. I've fucked him. He's pretty good'.

I guess we now know the real reason he was called 'The Hammer'.

On 4/6/2023 at 5:05 PM, wandshogun09 said:

Madusa did. She obviously heard about his legendary stamina and only just getting warmed up after 45 minutes.

F618FEFA-B145-4C63-8234-221FA3091B45.jpeg

What else is in this ringbinder of yours, @wandshogun09?

3 hours ago, El Hijo del Mikey Jr said:

Just a question, am I the only person who thinks Punk is a textbook covert narcissist?

It’s about as covert as my gut. He’s just a narcissist.

Though, I think most successful wrestlers are. I imagine it’s a key feature of the sort of personality type that excels in wrestling.

1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

It’s about as covert as my gut. He’s just a narcissist.

Though, I think most successful wrestlers are. I imagine it’s a key feature of the sort of personality type that excels in wrestling.

Covert narcissism is a specific form of narcissism. For instance, they can be very self-deprecating but secretly they're fishing for compliments. They will help people but because they want to be seen as a good person rather than any genuine desire to help.

"They are emotionally fragile and sensitive to even limited amounts of perceived criticism. They appear highly stressed and worried about numerous concerns. In terms of interpersonal relationships, the covert narcissist will seem shy, reserved, and self-deprecating."