Dr. Alan Grant Posted November 15, 2024 Posted November 15, 2024 ?Like Mussolini and Kennedy… …Kennedy.? Quote
Chili Posted November 15, 2024 Posted November 15, 2024 Was it Jericho who did the 'Yer Da was an boozer' with Punk in WWE? Chuck that Kennedy he'd have made it work unless he got injured (likely) during the run. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 15, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 15, 2024 48 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Unpopular opinion: I would have liked to see CM Punk feud with Ken Kennedy/Anderson at some point, because I still maintain that, for all his faults, Ken is also very good at making things seem really personal, and getting the "ooooooh" out of the audience with a cutting remark. The promos in the build-up would've been ace. Quote
Paid Members DCW Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 Kennedy in the mid 00's was grand. Good promo with a catchphrase and passable in the ring. The LA Knight of his time Considering the absolute dullards like Ziggler & Swagger who won a World title, Kennedy was definitely worth a go. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 Not saying I would have gone so far as to give him a WWE world title, but he was serviceable enough for the upper mid card, and I think a feud with Punk would have been fun, just on snide and bitchy promos alone. He was alright enough in the ring that he could have held up his side while Punk carried him. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 Will somebody do something about this attempt at Mr. Kennedy revisionism, I'm taking my daughter to see The Wild Robot. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Will somebody do something about this attempt at Mr. Kennedy revisionism, I'm taking my daughter to see The Wild Robot. But what would make you cry more, The Wild Robot or a Kennedy title run? Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 7 hours ago, DCW said: Considering the absolute dullards like Ziggler & Swagger who won a World title, Kennedy was definitely worth a go. I mean, he was going to win it with the briefcase had he not got injured. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 50 minutes ago, air_raid said: I mean, he was going to win it with the briefcase had he not got injured. And become Vince's bastard son. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: But what would make you cry more, The Wild Robot or a Kennedy title run? Definitely the former, but the latter would make him film worse Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 This will be interesting to see people's thoughts. Quote
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted November 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2024 Will it though? I think it's probably pretty obvious. He fell out with Hangman so he probably feels like he 'wasted' a match on him (you know, the one where he won the World title). Then there was the Moxley story where it turned out Punk didn't know what Rocky III was, so it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't keen on that either. I don't think this is any great revelation or that it adds much to what we already knew. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 20, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted November 20, 2024 8 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: This will be interesting to see people's thoughts Punk will take any opportunity he can to take petty shots because that's who he is. It's the most predictable and boring thing ever. I couldn't imagine why anyone would find it interesting. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted November 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2024 It's a boring non-story but if he's talking about Bobby Fish then I completely agree with him. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.