Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

I still think Chelsea and Spurs will both go after Nagelsmann. Think he will choose Chelsea because they will offer him ridiculous money. He will probably win them a Champions League before getting sacked for pissing everyone off shortly after.

Spurs get Rodgers. Give him no money and maybe get a top 4 and a lose a cup final or two before sacking him. Potter goes to Leicester where he keeps them up. 

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Potter to Spurs, surely. Pretty sure all ex Chelsea managers are contractually obliged to go to Spurs as part of their severance package.

I've got Hoddle, AVB, and Conte to mind. Could've sworn there was someone else, but can't think who.

I can definitely see Rodgers in his HR droll talk about how it was a great boost for the boys to be able to get on the Pressure 23/24 DVD cover. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I think we can all agree that whoever goes to either of them is off their fucking rocker.

But on the other hand, they're guaranteed a fat payout if it goes south. They'll be hoping they can make a short-term impact and try to sustain it for a bit before the inevitable happens and then they can collect their dough. You don't go to either of them for job security or a lasting legacy. 

• Awards Moderator

We’re going to end up with characteristic Brendan, aren’t we?

In the last decade, we’ve had Dowie, Holloway, Warnock, Pulis, Pardew, Allardyce and Hodgson (fucking twice). We might as well complete the shitarse manager bingo card.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Frankie Crisp said:

We’re going to end up with characteristic Brendan, aren’t we?

In the last decade, we’ve had Dowie, Holloway, Warnock, Pulis, Pardew, Allardyce and Hodgson (fucking twice). We might as well complete the shitarse manager bingo card.

Well you've been in the Premier League for ten years this season, so maybe there's something to be said for the British Manager's Lunch Club!