Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

25 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Yeah, that's definitely a contributing factor, but even so he's not been "doing quite well with them". Not sure anyone else would either, mind.

I just assumed that 12th in the league was "doing quite well" for Palace in general. 

56 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Aye, but if you look at the point range, they're 3 points off the relegation zone. Only 5 points off the bottom, with the worst form of the lot. 

True. I just think sometimes that these clubs are mental. 

Alfie Bow! Jenna Coleman! Zoe Ball! David Thewlis! William Regal! Chris Lowe! Syd Little! Those AEW ones who bleed loads! Colleen Nolan! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOLAN? YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!!! 

• Paid Members

Watch Pisspot's substitutions today and how we instantly got much worse after all of them if you want to see a prime masterclass in mismanagement. We barely look a threat with three attackers, ending the game with one against a Sean Dyche team is pathetic. Mudryk looked good last weekend, what was his reward? Sitting on the bench today because Potter's emotional intelligence said he has to try and keep Pulisic happy too. Maybe next week it'll be Ziyech's turn again? Although I should just be thankful that he's not the first name on the team sheet like he was immediately after his loan move to PSG (hilariously) fell apart solely because Potter was scared of him staying angry at him. "You can't say I'm not fair!", fuck off to an office or something.

Enzo is clearly A1 even amongst this mess. Don't give a shit about the fee, he's going to be one of the best midfielders over the next decade. His long passing game is incredible. So happy we somehow got it done. Being mid-table seems to be a good omen for us getting midfielders, Kante came after we'd just finished 10th!

• Paid Members
On 3/18/2023 at 6:49 PM, SuperBacon said:

Fuck off Spurs.

It's taken me a day and a half to reduce my anger to a mere simmer. It's past a joke how often "Premier League team surrenders two goal lead" turns out to be us. I wish there was any easy way to check the numbers since, say, the Premier League began, as to how often our shower were two goals up (or more) and then failed to win, because I bet we've done it considerably more times than anyone else. I'm sick of it. Gutless twats.