Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

4 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

#ArsenalRuinedOzil

The biggest fuck up Wenger ever made was not signing a striker that summer of 15/16 and only getting Cech in on a free. That team with him and Sanchez would have won the league that year no doubt. Giroud was good but never the main man, Walcott was Walcott and Welbeck was crocked.

Word around the campfire is that Ben Foster is coming out of retirement to play for Wrexham again before the window closes tomorrow. He’s a legend here, so I’d like to see it as Rob Lainton (who’s a fucking brilliant keeper, easily the leagues best) is out crocked again as he always seemed to be for half the season. Or 80% of it this year.

he turned us down in the summer but apparently is rethinking.

Edited by Butch2000

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Just seen that. Would he be the most decorated player to ever play in the National League in terms of appearances, caps, trophies etc?

After they had won them he probably is. I initially thought of Gazza but Boston were in League 2 when he played for them at the sad to watch stage of his career. 

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, The Curious Orange said:

I think Edgar Davids was still player/manager in the Conference with Barnet for a few games.

He gave us this!

19 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

He was booked in each of the first eight league games he played, and sent off in three of them.

What an effort. He also wore Number 1, but let's forget that. Mad bastard.

Graham Stack's stories about that time are hilarious. Seek them out if you can