Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

8 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

In regards to Spurs is Danjuma just not gonna get a game? I was impressed with him at his short Bournemouth stint and then he looked amazing at Villarreal, what went wrong? If Lucas who’s off in the summer is coming off the bench before him there must be an issue.

If £60m Richarlison isn't starting, then I'd be very surprised if Danjuma did.

Lucas will forever be a cult hero for Ajax away, but good grief I'd happily never see him in a Spura shirt again.

• Paid Members

I don't know if we have any Burnley fans on the board, but who had money on former Texans and Cardinals defensive end JJ Watt to be at Burnley today? There to watch the game and discuss buying a minority stake in the club. If he can make Burnley as good as he was defensively then they could be very difficult to beat. 

1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I don't know if we have any Burnley fans on the board

Doubt it, they don’t have electricity there, let alone the internet. It’s like a slightly more advanced Hull. 

On 3/5/2023 at 7:24 PM, Mr_Danger said:

spacer.png

Just to say Ihis afternoon I went to my local supermarket. It’s about half a mile away from the ground and the amount of berks I saw wearing them was hilarious. Total performative bollocks. 

“Mr Glazer, I have some bad news”

”Attendance and merch sales are down and we lost money?”

”No sir, it’s another full house and the cash registers were pinging like a motherfucker but, but,  they’re wearing those scarves again”

”Oh no, they hate us but give us money, what will we do”

Still, it’ll be something for 

Spoiler

Both sets of fans to discuss on the way back down south

• Paid Members
On 3/11/2023 at 1:14 PM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I don't know if we have any Burnley fans on the board, but who had money on former Texans and Cardinals defensive end JJ Watt to be at Burnley today? There to watch the game and discuss buying a minority stake in the club. If he can make Burnley as good as he was defensively then they could be very difficult to beat. 

They may need that investment sooner than anticipated.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Well this sounds wonderful, Juan Mata curating a football related art exhibition? Yes please! 

I don't think they quite understood your suggestion of getting Cancelo to do Cancelo Culture

Edited by Carbomb

This happened last night. Solly March scoring in the 15th minute on March 15th.

spacer.png

I was tasked with finding out if this is an anomaly from another football nerd.

Closest I can get is David May scoring in the 5th minute on the 7th May.

I gave up and looked on Twitter and quite a few people had tweeted about it.

Christian Maggio once scored in the 22nd minute on May 22nd for Napoli and that's about it seems.

Anyone find another? I presume if you take into account spellings of months in other languages it widens the scope but it's such a restrictive criteria I can't see there being many more.

Surely Aaron Winter scoring in December or January counts? :)