Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Everyone knows the real champion is the one who puts bums on seats not the one who gets booked to carry a gimmick around. Then again they’ve probably got you pipped there too.

Fun fact, when I had my membership at White Hart Lane, the year before it came down, I was position about 27,000 in the wait for a season ticket. Always thought that was crazy. Assume I could get one now, mind.

• Paid Members

image.png.ceb465b70d7562837d1e3ebe7f06e09b.png

... I won't update this, but it's just typical to have no spot kicks for 16 months and then two in successive weekends.

• Paid Members
On 2/22/2023 at 2:11 PM, Rossman said:

Late to the party on this but very much concur. The lad's an absolute baller on his day. 

I like the Wagner appointment - he's gone out of his way to build a strong connection with the fanbase from the off and even though there's still a few things to fix, we're starting to be a real threat going forward again and we're slowly tightening up at the back. Promotion this season might be a stretch too far, but another season with promising youngsters coming through with one or two acquisitions and the mustard will be challenging again next season for sure. 

Tried to find a pic of Kane with the Audi Cup as a "LOLZ he has won one" and came across this very funny pic of him.

spacer.png

This one is a bit on the nose though 😬

spacer.png

Still, we've just announced an indoor go kart F1 track in the stadium so that trophy/success is due any minute now.

Any minute now.

• Paid Members

Could be worse, Bacon.

Say it slowly - FA CUP QUARTER FINALISTS GRIMSBY TOWN

7 minutes ago, seph said:

Could be worse, Bacon.

Say it slowly - FA CUP QUARTER FINALISTS GRIMSBY TOWN

I'll be honest, I have tickets to Southampton vs Spurs on the 18th so I was secretly willing both teams to lose, as they'd have moved it to midweek if either had won and I cba with that anymore!

Every cloud...