Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

• Awards Moderator

Exactly. I watched it in a boozer full of reds and I don’t think I’ve seen so many blokes just burst out laughing at a football spot. Just kick it, you dickhead!

The fact that Karius is going to take nets for the final tops it off.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

His eyes are on the ball and has every right to go for it. It's just unfortunate. Not a red for me Clive. 

It's definitely accidental. That means nothing when you could nearly kill someone though. If that is not dangerous play and recklessly endangering an opponent, you may as well abolish that part of the rulebook. You absolutely have to discourage that kind of careless stupidity, it's just through sheer luck Azpi's okay.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Can't find a decent video of it, but that De Gea save at 0-0 from that header yesterday was unbelievable. 

If you listen carefully you can also hear Dean Henderson kicking his telly.

Ten Hag is doing a great job isn’t he? I don’t think that team is particularly overachieving but to take them from such under performing bums up to the level they should be playing at and then rinsing a bit extra out of some in such short time is pretty good going. He won’t get manager of the year because Arteta will rightly get it when they eventually win the league but he’ll be a close second.

4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Oh fuck off. 

It’s a tough one, I’ve no dog in the fight and the obvious funniest thing to happen would be for City to win it and Arsenal to somehow finish below Spurs but deep down in my heart of hearts I couldn’t actually give a fuck who wins it if it’s not the peoples champions.

Discussing it with my 9yo the other day, she said to me "My guy (no idea where she's picked this up from but it's really funny) it's just a trophy. Like, I could just make you one if you really want one" and to be fair, that's a good philosophy to have.

I kid, I have of course disowned her.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Discussing it with my 9yo the other day, she said to me "My guy (no idea where she's picked this up from but it's really funny) it's just a trophy. Like, I could just make you one if you really want one" and to be fair, that's a good philosophy to have.

I kid, I have of course disowned her.

We prefer DVDs to trophies anyway.

7 minutes ago, air_raid said:

We prefer DVDs to trophies anyway.

Everyone knows the real champion is the one who puts bums on seats not the one who gets booked to carry a gimmick around. Then again they’ve probably got you pipped there too.