Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

• Paid Members

Fuck me, what a match. Gutted for Notts as I’d love to see the yokels over the river make a go of it this year, but that was some shocking defending. 

Edited by Wretch

• Paid Members

Ben Foster might just be the signing that gets Wrexham over the line and finally promoted back up t’ League. Clean sheet in his debut, penalty save here. Inspired bit of business. 

Elsewhere, Dean Smith is apparently in talks about the Leicester position. Why would anyone in their right mind go there at the moment when they are getting closer to becoming doomed? They’ll be on a hiding to nothing when the new season starts as well and immediately on the back foot with the fans. I was impressed when Norwich got him after he was dismissed by Villa, but it didn’t work out for him for a combination of reasons. It’s not an appointment I think any Foxes fan would look at with much confidence. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

6 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Ben Foster might just be the signing that gets Wrexham over the line and finally promoted back up t’ League. Clean sheet in his debut, penalty save here. Inspired bit of business. 

I know pundits often make it all about themselves with their shouting and fake emotion but this is pure genuine emotion that only the rollercoaster of football can bring. 

8 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Dean Smith is apparently in talks about the Leicester position

And Rafa Benitez! 

Fucking hell, penalty. Last kick of the game. Taker was trying mind games. Foster makes himslef look big, ref tells him to stay still. Taker jogs towards the ball then stops to piss around to put it on the spot as he sees fit.

prmierb league keeper vs national league mind games. Saved

paul fucking Mullin man of the match again. He hates the tories, he hates England, he raises money for autism charities.

paul Mullin is god

Edited by Butch2000

6 hours ago, Wretch said:

Fuck me, what a match. Gutted for Notts as I’d love to see the yokels over the river make a go of it this year, but that was some shocking defending. 

I’d love County to go go up. Not as champions obviously. Bit to be on 100 points with three to go they deserve to win the playoffs 

• Paid Members

Good day for Spurs bingo.

Failed to capitalise on rivals bad result ☑️ 

Lost at home to a team we should beat ☑️ 

Lost having scored first ☑️ 

Conceded a late goal ☑️ 

Honestly, anyone unaware how annoying it is supporting them, today was a typical example. Absolute jellyfish.