The HHH Era has arrived

Loki

21 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Didn't he lose millions on fake Pokémon cards? Who spends millions on Pokémon cards in the first place?

My nephew. Whilst not millions he has made a lot of money trading, buying, selling cards and competing in tournaments over the world. He's never had a "proper" job. This is his only income and he's very financially comfortable. 

• 1 month later...

Bump:

Like him, hate him, whatever you think about him, I think one thing has become very clear - this is absolutely Triple H's WWE now. Like he said in that interview with Ariel Helwani over the Clash at the Castle weekend; he's just doing what he wants to see as a fan, with little or no regard for much else. And while I might not agree with everything he's doing, or even understand whether there is business sense to it, there's no question that this is his vision played out on the big stage. Bit of a shame his mate's not around to shout 'WAR GAMES!' mind you.

58 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Bump:

Like him, hate him, whatever you think about him, I think one thing has become very clear - this is absolutely Triple H's WWE now. Like he said in that interview with Ariel Helwani over the Clash at the Castle weekend; he's just doing what he wants to see as a fan, with little or no regard for much else. And while I might not agree with everything he's doing, or even understand whether there is business sense to it, there's no question that this is his vision played out on the big stage. Bit of a shame his mate's not around to shout 'WAR GAMES!' mind you.

Whether you like it or not, the one thing I think everyone should be able to agree on is - for the first time in decades - it actually feels like the shows are booked by someone who likes wrestling.

His added context makes it even better:

“We’ll have a men’s WarGames match and a women’s WarGames match. The tradition of the Survivor Series has ebbed and flowed and changed slightly over time, but this will be similar to that,” Levesque said. “This will not be Raw versus SmackDown. It will be much more story-line driven. I still look at it as a traditional component to Survivor Series in there because it’s large teams of people competing. We just upped the ante a little bit with WarGames and made it evolve.”

Man's made Survivor Series a thing. It's maddening how easy it all is though, isn't it? How they avoided stuff like this for years. Why shouldn't you have a 'Rumble like anticipation for the show, even without a card announced? 

It also solves a big problem with Survivor Series matches in that up to 9/10 people in each match have to lose (or if its a 5-0 win it makes one team look shit). You can fudge it with double countouts and DQs but this means we can have big names and only one person has to eat a pin.

Getting rid of Raw v SD is massive too.

Has to be Bloodline v ??? now which whoever the ??? are is tons better than 10 blokes fighting over the colour of their T-Shirts.

Edited by s279

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, s279 said:

Has to be Bloodline v ??? now which whoever the ??? are is tons better than 10 blokes fighting over the colour of their T-Shirts.

Sami sole survivor on a team consisting of Jey, Jimmy, Sami and Solo has to happen. This is where you start Sami's run to Wrestlemania. The man should be going over Roman with KO going over the other champ. Magic.