Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
20 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

You're telling me Bobby Fish wouldn't enhance your viewing experience?!

I'd rather have Michael Fish.

Posted

Ridge Holland and Bush make a good team.  Holland is still a bit green but actually looks decent most of the time now.  His NXT theme was boss too.

 

 I’m down with Wyatt coming back, hopefully some variant on his original character.  He really suffered from Vinc-isation, being pushed into a low-rent Undertaker role.

Posted
10 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'd rather have Michael Fish.

Would you be tempered by Bobby leading a neighbor's inspired stable with Toad Fish, Stone Fish ,Tad etc? 

I saw a "leaked" video of the White Rabbit song being played before anyone is even in the arena with it ending having red lights appear in the empty ring. That seemed pretty fiend like to me. Hopefully we don't just get the same character back we get some new/better adaption and Trips has the sense to use him sparingly on TV rather than thrust him out each and every week for any old purpose. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 hours ago, simonworden said:

Would you be tempered by Bobby leading a neighbor's inspired stable with Toad Fish, Stone Fish ,Tad etc?

No, but I've amused myself with the thought of Michael Fish cutting a promo on Raw - "A woman rang me this morning saying she's heard The Undisputed Era are on their way. Don't worry, they're not."

  • Paid Members
Posted
18 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

No, but I've amused myself with the thought of Michael Fish cutting a promo on Raw - "A woman rang me this morning saying she's heard The Undisputed Era are on their way. Don't worry, they're not."

And when this was for the taking…

image.thumb.jpeg.58c87ad66e3cb6253c5427b684b5705d.jpeg

  • Paid Members
Posted
55 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

And when this was for the taking…

image.thumb.jpeg.58c87ad66e3cb6253c5427b684b5705d.jpeg

If he was in The Undisputed Era, then I'd be interested.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Ten minutes in the Extreme Rules and I've already got a headache from the constant camera cuts. What the fuck are they playing at? How can they not have improved this? Would be top of my list to improve TV 

Posted
4 hours ago, adjarrell said:

Ten minutes in the Extreme Rules and I've already got a headache from the constant camera cuts. What the fuck are they playing at? How can they not have improved this? Would be top of my list to improve TV 

Spoilers.

  • Paid Members
Posted
39 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

What's wrong with Lovejoy?!

If you're Ian McShane and it's the early 90s, nothing. He isn't and it's not. The rolled up sleeves are an odd choice. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

The best fake news I ever saw was suggesting Lovejoy had been added to the MCU. Possibly down to the turn of phrase in pondering what part “the roguish antiques dealer” would play in the fight against Thanos.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...