The HHH Era has arrived

Loki

Ridge Holland and Bush make a good team. Ā Holland is still a bit green but actually looks decent most of the time now. Ā His NXT theme was boss too.

Ā 

Ā Iā€™m down with Wyatt coming back, hopefully some variant on his original character. Ā He really suffered from Vinc-isation, being pushed into a low-rent Undertaker role.

10 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'd rather have Michael Fish.

Would you be tempered by Bobby leading a neighbor's inspired stable with Toad Fish, Stone Fish ,Tad etc?Ā 

I saw a "leaked" video of the White Rabbit song being played before anyone is even in the arena with it ending having red lights appear in the empty ring. That seemed pretty fiend like to me. Hopefully we don't just get the same character back we get some new/better adaption and Trips has the sense to use him sparingly on TV rather than thrust him out each and every week for any old purpose.Ā 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, simonworden said:

Would you be tempered by Bobby leading a neighbor's inspired stable with Toad Fish, Stone Fish ,Tad etc?

No, but I've amused myself with the thought of Michael Fish cutting a promo on Raw - "A woman rang me this morning saying she's heard The Undisputed Era are on their way. Don't worry, they're not."

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

No, but I've amused myself with the thought of Michael Fish cutting a promo on Raw - "A woman rang me this morning saying she's heard The Undisputed Era are on their way. Don't worry, they're not."

And when this was for the takingā€¦

image.thumb.jpeg.58c87ad66e3cb6253c5427b684b5705d.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, adjarrell said:

Ten minutes in the Extreme Rules and I've already got a headache from the constant camera cuts. What the fuck are they playing at? How can they not have improved this? Would be top of my list to improve TVĀ 

Spoilers.

• Paid Members

The best fake news I ever saw was suggesting Lovejoy had been added to the MCU. Possibly down to the turn of phrase in pondering what part ā€œthe roguish antiques dealerā€ would play in the fight against Thanos.