Chris B

• Paid Members

I hadn't really considered it until now, but it's absolutely insane that Sting wrestled on those WCW/NJPW supershows in 1991/92/93 AND has now wrestled on the AEW/NJPW Supershow in 2022. Incredible longevity. 

• Paid Members

Sting’s 

Spoiler

Superkick rejection and Sentons were a delight!

I was really skeptical when he signed as I wasn’t sure what he could do after the Seth Turnbuckle bomb, but he’s been used brilliantly imo. Nothing like how TNA used Hogan and Flair during their last runs.

Sting is just fantastic eh? Absolutely on a roll at the minute as he has generally always been.

I haven’t watched the full show yet but enjoyed what I’ve seen so far.

I still have the huge criticism of wrestlers not watching the fucking matches that they aren’t in.

Yuta done the German Suplex spot and Dax tried it in the very next match. This is just one instance of the spot repetition that happens in AEW but I notice it every single big show they do. They done a PPV not long ago where it was so obvious too as about 4 matches done the Eddie Guerrero multiple suplex spot.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

Ach, is there? I didn't know that. I hope the recent ratings leave them thinking twice about risking any significant build-up on AEW TV. 

I didn't order the show, as I didn't enjoy the build-up. While I'm glad the people that watched it had a good time, I don't particularly want to see Forbidden Door 2, or, for that matter, any further AEW-crossover shows. 

About four weeks away I think, 20 something of July. 

Great show. Worth the travel and ticket price as I was in the US anyway. That show flew by.....when it got to Mox/Tanahashi, I was convinced there was at least another match to follow. Crowd was electric all night, although a nasty fight in the crowd kicked off during the main event.

Ospreay / Cassidy was the highlight for me. But that show was amazing from top to bottom.

Ospreay, ZSJ, Shota Umino - all on the same flight back to London (just boarded), so not sticking around for Dynamite.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, MPDTT said:

Great show. Worth the travel and ticket price as I was in the US anyway. That show flew by.....when it got to Mox/Tanahashi, I was convinced there was at least another match to follow. Crowd was electric all night, although a nasty fight in the crowd kicked off during the main event.

Ospreay / Cassidy was the highlight for me. But that show was amazing from top to bottom.

Ospreay, ZSJ, Shota Umino - all on the same flight back to London (just boarded), so not sticking around for Dynamite.

Was that you in the Arsenal top?