So, Control Your Narrative......is .... Ermm.....a thing.

Nick James

• Paid Members

I’m definitely looking forward to the fall out from this. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

The training school thing tickled me the most. It’s like a weird combination of Fight Club, the NJPW dojo and that armband thing Alex Shane was doing a few years ago. Why would any trained wrestler give up their established name and character and become a number just for the privilege of being trained by EC3??

Oof I’m in town for revolution but I think I’ll give it a miss. It’s the same time as  the AEW Heels (womens supporters) meetup so it’s going to be a bit of a sausage fest I’d wager. 

What’s interesting is Max Castor has a rap show at the same venue a few hours later. 

Sooo.. is this basically the QAnon fed?  Those with really unpalatable political views, and those cancelled by Me Too?  Are we going to see Drake Younger as ref, Nia Jax in mixed tags and half the original cast of NXT UK?

I suppose if they have their own news network, social media and films, why not wrestling.  It’s odd though because wrestling generally is already pretty racist, sexist and conservative.