So, Control Your Narrative......is .... Ermm.....a thing.

Nick James

• Awards Moderator
38 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It's definitely because they don't have the balls to, and not because of the ridiculous price of it. Like I'd want to pay to spend 5 minutes in a room with any of them. 

https://twitter.com/Murray9492Nick/status/1500321384672772098?t=9bO1ERpksvvaYoawXpTVWw&s=19

Screenshot_20220306_182253.jpg

They killed a bear?!

• Paid Members

Just saw where the show was. The venue was the Tin Roof in Orlando. I believe it’s on idrive. To give you an idea of the venue,  last month The Major Wrestling Figure podcast sold it out with about 150 tickets (I’m saw that was the amount). It’s a bar that serves food and has a small stage area. 

6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Just saw where the show was. The venue was the Tin Roof in Orlando. I believe it’s on idrive. To give you an idea of the venue,  last month The Major Wrestling Figure podcast sold it out with about 150 tickets (I’m saw that was the amount). It’s a bar that serves food and has a small stage area. 

MLW have sold 900 seats (plus however many standing tickets) so far for their show taking place in the same building at the same time.   It will be very funny if this ends up only getting 50 people or whatever  (it's only set up for 250 seats, but also has a standing area).

Edited by The Dart