Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

Dispensary in Newcastle. £12.

They do chicken sausages and turkey bacon as standard, and I have an extra tomato because my wife didn’t want hers.

The eggs have paprika on and my wife paid £1 extra and got the same as me but with two pancakes with syrup on the same plate which I think is insane.

All tasty enough but I fear I’m sending it to the wolves in this thread. There are some brave choices here.

IMG_8834.jpeg

• Paid Members

I think there is only one choice on there that may raise the ire of the purist, that would be the paprika. Turkey bacon and chicken sausage are still bacon and sausage, and though they wouldn't be my first choice they both do a solid job. The paprika is the odd one for me. Now I like a deviled egg, but that's hardboiled and I wouldn't have it with other breakfast food, I'm guessing it brings a smokey sweetness to it Flips?

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I think there is only one choice on there that may raise the ire of the purist, that would be the paprika. Turkey bacon and chicken sausage are still bacon and sausage, and though they wouldn't be my first choice they both do a solid job. The paprika is the odd one for me. Now I like a deviled egg, but that's hardboiled and I wouldn't have it with other breakfast food, I'm guessing it brings a smokey sweetness to it Flips?

It does. Nice but not one for the purists for sure.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

British people 99% of the time: I absolutely hate it when people moan about us not seasoning our food, as we do, and it's a bad stereotype!

British people also: PAPRIKA ON EGGS!!!! 😤😤😤

I'm a black pepper man when it comes to eggs, but smoked paprika on chips is great. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Sriracha on eggs is godly, it's more for scrambled but works on fried.

100% agree, I love siracha on most things, but something about eggs just takes it to the next level.