Frankie Crisp

• Awards Moderator

That mushroom hovered over New York in Independence Day and no beans in a fry-up is a disgrace. Who cremated those sausages? Who put mayo on your toast? Was the tomato even introduced to the kitchen?

My run of form is awful, but bloody hell.

1/10.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

The mushroom was large and juicy like good breeding stock.  The sausage were perfectly brown, just bad lighting.  Butter on the toast, and plenty of it, the lady liked me.  Tomato was nicely soft, like the small penis of a bean eater. 8/10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator
Posted (edited)

Right. I’m going to get ribboned for this, but I don’t care. This was absolutely delicious.

Went out to a quaint little bistro for Mother’s Day brekkie and had their main offering. Sure, it’s not something Ian Beale would slide on to your table, but I want to go back and have it again.

IMG_3483.thumb.jpeg.57e68d380d195165c650a80a1d24b4a1.jpeg

Clockwise, it’s home-made beans, crispy bacon, a gorgeous, fat sausage*, a big plum tomato, peppered hash browns, whipped black pudding**, then in the middle some perfect scrambled eggs sat on toasted sourdough. Could have lived without the green shit.

I can’t stop thinking about it. 9/10.

20240310_160013.gif.5909f823195991f225727968d4f8ad49.gif

*don’t
**I know 

Edited by Frankie Crisp

19 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Right. I’m going to get ribboned for this, but I don’t care. This was absolutely delicious.

Went out to a quaint little bistro for Mother’s Day brekkie and had their main offering. Sure, it’s not something Ian Beale would slide on to your table, but I want to go back and have it again.

IMG_3483.thumb.jpeg.57e68d380d195165c650a80a1d24b4a1.jpeg

Clockwise, it’s home-made beans, crispy bacon, a gorgeous, fat sausage*, a big plum tomato, peppered hash browns, whipped black pudding**, then in the middle some perfect scrambled eggs sat on toasted sourdough. Could have lived without the green shit.

I can’t stop thinking about it. 9/10.

20240310_160013.gif.5909f823195991f225727968d4f8ad49.gif

*don’t
**I know 

Is that red and beany looking like what comes out after you eat the underdone sausage? Whipped bloody black pudding honestly!