Paid Members Wretch Posted yesterday at 01:19 PM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 01:19 PM 1 hour ago, Onyx2 said: Sexy Plexy and the lardy rack has killed this thread for good but I had to share this full English from Eight in Bath this morning: Absolutely handsome with no beans around to ruin the fucking show. Not even on the menu! Result. Looks decent but I'd still be hungry afterwards. How much did that cost if you don't mind me asking? Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted yesterday at 03:59 PM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 03:59 PM We can argue about if beans in ramekins are acceptable, or the correct colour for toast, but the jury surely has already ruled on cauliflower and not in favour of it. It is the opinion of the people in Lion Towers that you should have politely asked where the real breakfast was. Actually that's not entirely true. My sisters exact quote was "GET IN THE BIN YOU CALIFLOWER FUCK" Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted yesterday at 05:13 PM Moderators Posted yesterday at 05:13 PM 3 hours ago, Wretch said: Looks decent but I'd still be hungry afterwards. How much did that cost if you don't mind me asking? Yeah, looks very tasty but I wouldn't call it a "full"English. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted yesterday at 05:24 PM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 05:24 PM No beans gets a thumbs up from me, but what’s the cauliflower cheese looking thing below the eggs? Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted yesterday at 05:54 PM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 05:54 PM Mushrooms et al. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted yesterday at 06:02 PM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 06:02 PM 37 minutes ago, Thunderplex said: No beans gets a thumbs up from me, but what’s the cauliflower cheese looking thing below the eggs? I thought it might be bubble & squeak. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted 20 hours ago Paid Members Posted 20 hours ago My journey back from Bath was so involved I'm surprised I didn't toss a ring into a volcano at the end. Hence late replying. And what a lot to reply to! It was £14. It was in a very touristy area and it was near where I shackled my bike which was the main criterion. I thought it was a decent portion. I didn't eat again until 7pm. Maybe I took the photo from very far away. And the 'cauliflower'? It was described as a potato cake, but was quite loose like a hash brown, topped with a fine breadcrumb. A new one on me. Quote
deathrey Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago Lots of naysayers @Onyx2 but I thought it looked great! Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted 10 hours ago Paid Members Posted 10 hours ago 9 hours ago, deathrey said: Lots of naysayers @Onyx2 but I thought it looked great! You could post the greatest fry-up of all time in this thread and somebody would reply 'actually, I like my bacon to be perpendicular to my sausage and my toast to be pastel brown rather than army brown thanks'. Picky gits you lot! Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted 10 hours ago Paid Members Posted 10 hours ago Sausage looks burned as well. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted 9 hours ago Paid Members Posted 9 hours ago 1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said: You could post the greatest fry-up of all time in this thread and somebody would reply 'actually, I like my bacon to be perpendicular to my sausage and my toast to be pastel brown rather than army brown thanks'. Picky gits you lot! Same on out group chat. Someone will post an £6 breaky that could feed a small family and looks more appealing than Keira Knightly in a hot tub and the first reply will still be "Are those dogs dicks?" followed by "Was that bacon cooked on a radiator?" Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted 9 hours ago Paid Members Posted 9 hours ago 1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said: You could post the greatest fry-up of all time in this thread and somebody would reply 'actually, I like my bacon to be perpendicular to my sausage and my toast to be pastel brown rather than army brown thanks'. Picky gits you lot! I’d eat just about any of the breakfasts posted in this thread but it’s a good laugh to have a dig isn’t it. Quote
The King of Old School Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago It looks ok to me, have to have beans though. It looks like a very southern fry up, don't ask me why it just does. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted 7 hours ago Paid Members Posted 7 hours ago 26 minutes ago, The King of Old School said: It looks like a very southern fry up, don't ask me why it just does. Soft? Quote
Paid Members stumobir Posted 7 hours ago Paid Members Posted 7 hours ago A rare day to myself with no wife or kids could only be started one way. Homemade fry up and an hour on the sofa watching GBBO to recover. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.