Paid Members FLips Posted 3 hours ago Paid Members Posted 3 hours ago 5 hours ago, stumobir said: A rare day to myself with no wife or kids could only be started one way. Homemade fry up and an hour on the sofa watching GBBO to recover. I should really rewatch The Mummy. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted 2 hours ago Paid Members Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said: @Onyx2 i dont know whether this is a ringing endorsement or the kiss of death, but that breakfast looks top notch. Dessicated Darren has entered the chat. One thing though @Onyx2 did you enjoy Marco's gaff and did you get to meet the big man. Don't spoil the video or anything but give me a hint. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted 2 hours ago Paid Members Posted 2 hours ago In my defence, I added copious brown sauce after (I asked for more!). It was Wilkin's too, made just a few miles away from where I live. TBH I prefer HP. @Lion_of_the_Midlands I don't really know how I hint at the answer and not give it away. Why don't I just share what I'm thinking about for the thumbnail. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted 2 hours ago Paid Members Posted 2 hours ago 1 minute ago, Onyx2 said: In my defence, I added copious brown sauce after (I asked for more!). It was Wilkin's too, made just a few miles away from where I live. TBH I prefer HP. @Lion_of_the_Midlands I don't really know how I hint at the answer and not give it away. Why don't I just share what I'm thinking about for the thumbnail. I'll prepare a stock pot to drink in his honour while I watch the video. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.