Things that cheer you up

Carbomb

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

How do you search properly on there? I had a quick look but I'm sure there's more than I'm seeing

Nothing special, "lego tie fighter" or whatever. If you use the app then likely an hour later you'll get loads of notifications that it's found other people selling it too. I'm currently waiting for the Friends Chinese lego to come back in stock for Mrs Onyx. 

@Dr. Alan GrantI expect issues every time and never had one. The pieces fit as snug as legit lego, though I've never tried mixing it with the real deal. Instructions are either complete knock off photocopies or sometimes a PDF emailed to you.

The only minor issue is the numbering on the bags rarely matches the book. I have all the bits, just in different places than expected. 

• Paid Members

Lego update - 3/4 through the last bag of the Vader helmet and two blocks are missing. They are blocks of two with hooks on the end, so no way of completing it without them. Have ordered replacements off the Lego website, which to be fair was quite a quick and easy process. Massive anti-climax though especially getting so close to the end. I'll report back in 7-10 working days!

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

I was in Morrisons and THEYVE BROUGHT BACK QUORN BURGERS!!!!!

Not the quarter pounders, the normal ones that they stopped doing, I was so happy I grabbed a couple of bags and as I put them in the trolley, Prince started playing over the PA!  My partner politely advised me that I was dancing and singing along and looked like a massive twat. Quorn burgers though!

• Paid Members
On 12/31/2022 at 1:56 PM, chokeout said:

Go to joooooy.com you can pay via PayPal and the sets usually get here in less than 2 weeks.

Seconding joooooy.com. My 7-year-old nephew has been getting really into football and is obsessed with Old Trafford, so I took a gamble and ordered the set from there. Worked out really well - everything was clearly labelled, the manual was easy to follow, and all 3,800 pieces were there.

The level of detail is great. And he showed absolutely zero interest in helping, which was probably for the best - and now he has a display piece. Although he's already asked what I'd do if he smashed it.

20221229_003532.jpg

20221229_003450.jpg

Apologies to Chest for the football post, but it really is such an interesting ground. I live close to it and I love how it’s one of the few big stadiums left surrounded by terraced streets. Sure it’s dilapidated in places and needs serious investment but it would be a real shame if they went for a brand new stadium. I love the contrast of an iconic ground and team located in amongst normal streets. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, RalphyV2 said:

Despite me being 37, and my Mum 65, she still Fast Forwards any sex/intimate scenes in TV shows or films that we are watching due to embarrassment 🤣

Im 37 and tired with a bad back and legs, im not bothered by that now Mum, just get me the biscuit tin instead, much more pleasurable and easier on the back 😂

Does your wanking speed increase to keep up?

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Christ, that’s even more depressing than having a speed-wank in front of your mum.

Never has a profile picture so wonderfully expressed the sentiment of the comment.