AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

As much of a dullard as Kyle O'Reilly is, I could watch him and Darby knock 10 shades out of each other forever.

What Pat said about Fish is 100% spot on.

Cole is just the worst. Badly needs to look into a different career. Still slapping his leg when he knows he's not even going to land his dog shit superkick. GO. AWAY. 

2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Bobby Fish is 45 years old, if he's not "got it" now, he never will. There are people who worked for WCW that are younger than he is. He serves a purpose as a reasonably no-nonsense tag team technical guy, but I have no real interest in seeing him as a focal point of main event storylines, and it'll put a dampener on some good stuff going on if the first Trios champions end up being the NXT lads. 

I was going to defend Fish by fawning over how good the Undisputed Era vs Moustache Mountain matches were in NXT a few years ago.

But then I remembered it was while Fish was out for 6 months with a torn ACL and it was O'Reilly & Roderick Strong who were teaming up at the time. 

• Paid Members

Watched the whole Starks thing again. It’s a masterpiece. I was too busy enjoying it the first time to really appreciate it, but Taz calling his son winning the FTW Title, chuffed to bits, is an all-timer feel-good Dynamite moment.

And on the other channel people are celebrating, talking about huge improvements, because people can now say, “fan,” and, “belt.” Fucking hell. Leagues apart.

• Paid Members

Rush still isn't clicking for me, but it was better than I'd seen him previously. At this point does Mox just bleed when someone looks at him funny? 

The Danhousen/Hook/Starks/Hobbs stuff was note perfect. And while it would be a huge waste of everyone's talents I'd love to see the first Trios champs as Absolute Hookhousen. Won't happen. Shouldn't happen. But fuck me I'd love to see it.

Dante Martin I'm loving more and more each time I see him. 

That main event was a cracker, but I agree about the head injury/concussion selling being a bit too uncomfortable. Nice surprise to have Garcia go over though!

27 minutes ago, rollthedice said:

I've just had an email from FITE saying the credits I've accumulated from subscribing to AEW+ are due to expire in the next 14 days.

I have 17, has anyone got any recommendations upcoming that I could use them on so they don't go to waste? 

All Out is already up to order.