AEW Rampage Thread 2022

dopper

• Paid Members

Hardy Family Office feuds never seem to have a proper conclusion. They messed around with Dark Order and Jurassic Express for ages too and I don't remember any of those feuds having a blow-off. That Hardy vs Christian match may have been the closest thing to one but I'm sure the feud ambled on for a while after that.

12 hours ago, Supremo said:

Still think they’re missing a trick. I’d happily pay triple that if they cut the advert breaks out of on-demand viewings and I never had to listen to those fucking theme songs ever again.

What, you don't enjoy having your Saturday breakfast making punctuated by "THIS THE SHOW YOU BEEN WAITIN' ON, ADRENALINE PUMPIN', THIS IS RAMPAGE, YEAH!" every ten minutes? 

• Paid Members

Apparently on Rampage tonight they're announcing a change to tomorrow night's Battle Of The Belts lineup for medical reasons. 

1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Apparently on Rampage tonight they're announcing a change to tomorrow night's Battle Of The Belts lineup for medical reasons. 

Someone has Covid, potentially Cody since he posted a thing about vaccinations on Instagram today.

• Paid Members

I don't know how reliable this is, but apparently Cutler has Covid and Nick Jackson has had the long covid since September? 

It'd be a bit awkward if Cody wasn't involved and they had to drop a title match for battle of the belts. I kind of hope it's Sammy and they just stick somebody else in the TNT title match, maybe Scorpio Sky or sneak Miro out there. 

https://itrwrestling.com/news/multiple-aew-stars-miss-dynamite-covid-19/

1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I don't know how reliable this is, but apparently Cutler has Covid and Nick Jackson has had the long covid since September? 

It'd be a bit awkward if Cody wasn't involved and they had to drop a title match for battle of the belts. I kind of hope it's Sammy and they just stick somebody else in the TNT title match, maybe Scorpio Sky or sneak Miro out there. 

Nick Jackson was dealing with long Covid at the same time as the Bucks and FTR had the tag title match at Full Gear? Damn.

6 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Ricky Starks v. Sammy Guevara for the FTW Title please.

If it wasn’t for Hook, I think that would have been my least favourite episode of wrestling TV in a long time. It was the first time watching AEW when I’ve started to wonder how on earth Tony Khan got a serious network to part with its cash.

That main event was absolutely rotten. Those 3 am-dram dickheads, Garcia and his mates, are the worst act in all of wrestling. Absolutely terrible.

Is ruby the first person who’s done double duty of wrestling on rampage after wrestling on dynamite earlier in the night? They seem to have cut a lotta promos around Cody being off Saturday, wonder if he was awaiting his test result and they done them just in case