The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

6 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I know you nerds don’t follow real sport but remember how WWE did a custom belt as a gift to the Super Bowl winners? Well Big Daddy Shaddy and his idiot sons Jacksonville Jaguars did one of the all time playoff comeback wins at the weekend. Like when Fulham win, Sniff remembered his twitter password and tweeted his congratulations. 

If the Fins lose to the Bills, which they probably will, I might have to cheer on the Jags just in case WWE do the belt thing again. Can you imagine if they did and the Jags Madusa’d the belt on AEW TV? If it pushes Vince towards death that bit quicker, I’m all for it!

Not gonna lie, reading this back it feels you've been doing 3 grams worth of the sniff yourself

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Pah, that isn’t even breakfast. 

So you're saying that whenever you're scrolling on here, you're...

horatio-caine-yeah.gif

...reading between the lines?

• Paid Members
On 10/13/2022 at 9:42 PM, Tommy! said:

As far as I can tell herb muchnick is the only truly impartial wrestling journalist, and he's so obscure on the net i can't even spell check his name.

It helps if you know that his name is Irv :)

There was a Herb related to wrestling journalism; that was the name of Meltzer's father. For some reason, Dave has always used his father's email address rather than have one of his own, which is why you see him post:

The gimmick is completed by this juno.com being a provider of ... dial-up internet services.

tgZMN63.png

• 1 month later...

Sniff being a proper bollocks is taking over the twitter thread so thought this would be the best place to talk about what a silly little prick he’s being over Ariel Helwani, and for the Beaky Blinders to try and discredit Helwani for not kissing their king’s balls. 

• Paid Members

He’s a wrestling journalist who has skirted around the biggest scandal associated with Vince for months because his former agent was Nick Khan and he’s on the WWE’s payroll. He’s as credible a journalist as Dan Wootton.

But TK is a twat for saying it in that way.

• Paid Members
Just now, Keith Houchen said:

He’s an MMA journalist. 

Who got outed from UFC so has gone in hard on wrestling. His show maybe called The MMA hour, but an awful lot of wrestler interviews and discussions.

He’s also BT Sports wrestling journalist for all their WWE interviews.