The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Every Fulham fan I have encounter has been a grumpy fucker who seem to forget the days before Al Fayed saved them.

Not to go too off topic, but just for the sake of balance, I ended up coincidentally in Hamburg in 2009 when Fulham got to the Europa League final. I found all the Fulham fans I met really nice, not a single grump among them all day even after the game, which was actually pretty refreshing compared to other clubs. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, mim731 said:

Not to go too off topic, but just for the sake of balance, I ended up coincidentally in Hamburg in 2009 when Fulham got to the Europa League final. I found all the Fulham fans I met really nice, not a single grump among them all day even after the game, which was actually pretty refreshing compared to other clubs. 

Of course, this is just my own experience.  I’m sure they have some /many decent fans as well, in the same way not everyone who has voted Tory is an evil cunt (voted, not a member of).

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

32 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Of course, this is just my own experience.  I’m sure they have some /many decent fans as well, in the same way not everyone who has voted Tory is an evil cunt (voted, not a member of).

Keith Allen, Richard Osman and Nigel Havers outdo the Hugh Grant goodwill, so yes I’m siding with theyre shitheads who get what they deserve with their owners. 

Just now, Snitsky's back acne said:

Ariel Helwani has publicly stated his recent interview with Tony was one of the most difficult and 'not fun' interviews of his career because Tony would not answer anything. 

Ariel helwanni who happily does fluff pieces for wwe and has stated that aew is going downhill etc? impartial Ariel? Na, no way he’s said that 

• Paid Members

To be fair, Helwani was questioning about Punk, where Punk is etc, which clearly he couldn't answer due to the ongoing investigation / potential legal action. Don't think thats someone being difficult, its someone trying to keep the integrity of an investigation and not get themselves in trouble. 

AEW fans on Twitter have gone full AEW fan in going after Helwani on Twitter.

They really are a weird cult-like bunch (not all AEW fans, just the Twitter lot especially) that can’t take criticism - despite readily criticising anything else.

Bet they’ve already forgotten that they were praising Helwani for his interview with MJF a few weeks ago.

I don't think its particularly helpful to come out and say he was being difficult. Of course he was going to be. MJF didn't answer questions about it either, but he's always somewhat in character so can get away with it. Khan usually gives good copy. As someone said its a bit rich when Helwani gives soft balls to Triple H. I mean Heyman never answers anything he asks either.

20 minutes ago, METAL ON METAL said:

They really are a weird cult-like bunch (not all AEW fans, just the Twitter lot especially) that can’t take criticism - despite readily criticising anything else.

Bet they’ve already forgotten that they were praising Helwani for his interview with MJF a few weeks ago.

It would have happened regardless, but he made sure to bait them.

• Paid Members

The interview was a bust. It felt like Tony Khan was simply there to promote what was going on with AEW, anything outside of that was basically 'no comment'. There was definitely a weird tension between the two from the start though.

30 minutes ago, METAL ON METAL said:

Yeah they really want to be ECW/Not WWE/Proper fans who won’t hear anything bad about Saint Tone of Snifferoonie. But then since ECW every promotion has tried to get that cult like fan base so fair play to them!