The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Yeah, to be fair to Jericho, he may be an idiot outside of wrestling, but he generally has a good head on him for the wrestling side and has been shown multiple times, he's not afraid to show arse either. Jericho is probably one of the most trustworthy guys to believe that his stuff will usually have a decent payoff or at least be entertaining.

It's when he speaks on other matters or is straight up making stuff up in Pods that he goes to shit.

Sammy is clearly one of Sniffs boys (just see the wedding video). He's also a lower mid card talent that gets pushes no matter what. 

From all these backstage dramas and fights, to poor booking to being obsessed with Hunter and WWE it's starting to unravel pretty quick for TS.

All these ex wwe guys getting “sent home”, I smell a story coming. Aren’t Andrade and Black close? Sammy does loads with TMZ, that they had the story first tells me it was sent to them 

Edited by Louch

2 hours ago, Daddymagic said:

From all these backstage dramas and fights, to poor booking to being obsessed with Hunter and WWE it's starting to unravel pretty quick for TS.

The backstage drama is masking the fact that the wrestlers are being let down by the booking. It's an absolute mess. 

The fact the Andrade/Sammy thing happened with that level of warning is absolutely astounding. Surely to goodness this was preventable. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Louch said:

All these ex wwe guys getting “sent home”, I smell a story coming. Aren’t Andrade and Black close? Sammy does loads with TMZ, that they had the story first tells me it was sent to them 

The thing that made me question this, other then TMZ breaking it, is why Andrade was there. Rampage is live on Friday so there was no need for him to be at TV, especially as all the build up was pre taped.

• Paid Members

If thats the case that this is a storyline, then it's surely the stupidest thing they could do when there is an actual investigation and potential law suit ongoing around a backstage fight that was only last month as well as Sammy being slapped just over a month ago which resulted in a suspension. Whether real or storyline, it doesn't paint AEW or Tony Khan in a great light. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Nick James said:

If thats the case that this is a storyline, then it's surely the stupidest thing they could do when there is an actual investigation and potential law suit ongoing around a backstage fight that was only last month as well as Sammy being slapped just over a month ago which resulted in a suspension. Whether real or storyline, it doesn't paint AEW or Tony Khan in a great light. 

I don't disagree. I just don't think it is as clear as it looks. I hope I am wrong, because I don't understand how this can work as a storyline, but there are too many things that feel off.

16 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Whole thing’s a complete embarrassment, but I would laugh if it became tradition that if anyone is denied their release they just walk into work and punch Sammy.

“Man this wrestler has been phoning it in for weeks now, he’ll be punching Sammy next month”

• Paid Members

The way we can tell this isn’t a storyline is because the only storyline Andrade has ever done or will ever do in this company is shitty, mumbling, backstage recruitment. Unless this leads to him trying to recruit some TMZ staff, the odds are against it being a work.

15 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The thing that made me question this, other then TMZ breaking it, is why Andrade was there. Rampage is live on Friday so there was no need for him to be at TV, especially as all the build up was pre taped.

The backstage segment between RUSH, Jose and Private Party would have involved him most likely. Plus they might have intended to film more footage to promote the match v. 10.