The what did you get for Crimbo thread?

DEF

• Paid Members

Fine folk of the UKFF I bet you got some great stuff for Christmas. Let us have a butchers?

My family have treated me like a king and as per tradition have allowed me to buy myself a bunch of pretty dubious looking horror Blu-rays.

I will no doubt have a blast with them but the true highlight was the wonderful surprise gift my Wife got me.

I got a cracking pair of Kennedy's autographs...

20211225_161900.jpg

Edited by DEF

• DEF changed the title to The what did you get for Crimbo thread?

The wife & I are still yet to get home to open our presents from each other, but the parents got me some cool BluRays and the new Terminator 2 on 4K release. 
They pale in comparison to the gift from my nephew though, who made me a Gingerbread Man who looks like he’s seen some seriously bad shit

D2Qmi5d.jpg

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Got a nice selection of hot sauces some Rick & Morty Pyjamas, lots of smelliest including some Paco Rabanne shower gel, a harmonica, new pair of wireless headphones because my old ones are starting to show their age. Forza Horizon 5, all the Carry On Films on DVD. 

• Members

Top stuff from the ex, absolutely nailed it this year.

spacer.png

Also got a box of assorted ramen noodles and some new bluetooth earphones, but my youngest got the best present, a ukulele!

I never ask for anything and I know it's a cliche to say, but LOVE giving people presents and everyone loved what I got them this year and that's made me really happy. 

Just Some Girl and me are always joking about having Spam. I want to try it and she hates the idea of it.

She's gifted me two tins of the stuff. Along with the boardgames, Root.

I love her for splashing the cash on the game, but at my age and after 23 years of marriage, it's the Spam that's giving me a warm glow. And fits of giggles when I think about it.

• Paid Members

Got enough Xbox vouchers to pick up Hot Wheels, Far Cry 6, Guardians of the Galaxy and Tekken 7 Ultimate.

Sweets and smellies, some Mega Drive jimjams, and a Coffee Aeropress which makes a lovely cup!

1 hour ago, King of Hamptons said:

New set of sauce pans.. 

Rachet and Clank on ps5

Shit tons of hotel Chocolate 

Fleece 

Thick socks for work 

The curse of Frankinstein bluray 

Nothing says getting old like a new pair of sauce pans for Christmas. 

A toothbrush, a celtic hoodie, Scotland Training Jersey, a pair of socks, grow your own greens kit, Nintendo gift card and I think 5 pairs of Step One Boxers. A bumper crop of pressies in my view. I'm off to the in-laws tomorrow, so possibly more stuff as they don't always get me stuff. I'm hoping for more socks, I need them and I've put off buying some hoping someone would get me some. 

Edited by westlondonmist

A lot of practical shit from mum this year, jeans for work as I've burned a hole on the inside leg of both pairs I use, loungewear for weekends, TMNT and JLA socks, a Joker t shirt, a new laptop case and a personalised Everton themed dinner tray cushion. Also got my staple movies (this year being The Fog and both parts of the Batman Longest Halloween adaptation) and a mini body spray set

Also got £30 off my sister and her husband, a massive Dairy Milk bar off my nieces, an Amazon voucher off my cousin and a Funko off my mate and his missus of All For One from My Hero Academia