The what did you get for Crimbo thread?

DEF

• Paid Members

I wrapped up a few bottles of whisky for myself, my ma bought me a shirt and a retrospective of private eye magazine and my friend bought me a frey bentos pie and a pint.

I'm now pished, full of pie, smartly dressed and cynical about the mainstream media's coverage of the political landscape since 1961.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Got enough Xbox vouchers to pick up Hot Wheels, Far Cry 6, Guardians of the Galaxy and Tekken 7 Ultimate.

Sweets and smellies, some Mega Drive jimjams, and a Coffee Aeropress which makes a lovely cup!

I'm even worse at 3D fighters than I am at 2D ones.I can stick Tekken 7 on my XBox if you fancy giving me a few kickings sometime.

Got a nice big bottle of Jameson's and a locally produced Apricot brandy to keep me going apart from that somnsmelly cologne stuff,clothes and a new belt so I don't have to wear my tacky Armani/ Chanel mixed up knock off Buckle anymore. Worst looking belt I've ever had yet the best buckle so it will make a reappearance once this new one breaks. 

24 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

I got a pair if Air Jordan Pink Shadow which I am scared to wear outside.

They're nice but it's why I can never bring myself to buy an expensive pair of trainers, you just don't want to damage them. But you didn't pay for them, so fuck it and wear them to death. 

Edited by westlondonmist

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I'm even worse at 3D fighters than I am at 2D ones.I can stick Tekken 7 on my XBox if you fancy giving me a few kickings sometime.

Sure! I had previously platinum’d it on PS4 but it’s been so long that I played it with my wife last night and she battered me.

• Paid Members

I'm a touch rusty and always forget that you can sidestep, but I'll try and remember who I usually play as (Bob or Leo, generally) and get myself ready for a bodying. 

4 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

They're nice but it's why I can never bring myself to buy an expensive pair of trainers, you just don't want to damage them. But you didn't pay for them, so fuck it and wear them to death. 

spacer.png

I only wore these to the car and back and they’re already off-white!

Renegades book - Bruce Springsteen&Barack Obama

Daddy Shark mug

Loads of little Spurs merchandise 

Some chocolates and sweets

Not got stuff from family yet as stayed in yesterday as our 2 kids have a stomach bug so don't want to risk passing things on.