The what did you get for Crimbo thread?

DEF

The Three Jokers Book

Doom Squad S2 on Bluray

WWE Annual (and modern WWE sure looks bleak these days, if you have Rey Mysterio on the cover sandwiched between Roman and Drew.) Got it twice.

Diesel spray

Marvel periodic table T-Shirt

Pants, socks, sweets

Tshirt with my name on it with definitions such as; Cool, Smartest in the room, and Sexy. One out of 3 of these is untrue.

A few of James Mellett's puzzles (1980s, 1990s, Rock'n'Roll, and Movies) admittedly bought them myself and told wife to wrap them up as she purchased her own gifts. As she can't trust me to get the correct stuff. It's been 14 years. Then again she got me one of the WWE annuals and I don't watch them anymore.

And "something to come in the post" (Mate has gotten me something out of guilt as I turned up to his with a present. I never expect presents back.)

spacer.png

Considering my wife and I have known each other for around 15 years, we generally have everything we could want / need, This was the only present present I received from her and I think its incredible. Made even better knowing that I saw it in a shop a couple of weeks ago and told her how awesome it was, not knowing that she already had it at home waiting to gift it to me. 

My Mrs bought me a shark dive and to accompany the fact that I can't go on it for a while, a box of Jaws cereal that I had no idea even existed.

She also got me three issues of Weird Walk which if anybody is in to folk horror/history/walking/the occasional elderberry jam recipe is a really good read.

2 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

My Mrs bought me a shark dive and to accompany the fact that I can't go on it for a while, a box of Jaws cereal that I had no idea even existed.

She also got me three issues of Weird Walk which if anybody is in to folk horror/history/walking/the occasional elderberry jam recipe is a really good read.

Big fan of that Jaws cereal. 

• 1 month later...

Bumping the thread because I got to cash in the shark dive I got for Christmas yesterday. It was absolutely incredible, couldn't recommend it enough. This is me with one of their smaller sand tiger sharks, the biggest was an absolute tank of a fish, 38 stone and just glided in to view when you weren't expecting it. Highlight of the dive was going back to exit the tank and one of the big sand tigers swimming directly above me, matching my pace. And I nearly stood on a moray eel. I'm still buzzing from the whole experience.

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors