AEW Friday Night Rampage

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I'm all for some Billionare Tone skits. With his mates Y2Gay and The Lunatic Minge.

That is absolutely phenomenal and I am going to be very disappointed if there isn't some fella dressed in a vest and a scraggy mop sat towards the back of his head on Smackdown. 

Edited by Nick James

11 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Well this certainly makes things a lot more interesting for the future. Tony giving it the big 'un like a teenager thats gotten one over on his Dad for the first time is absolutely hilarious, what a guy.

How long before the McMahons are back on screen 'giving the fans what they want' or........wait for it.......LEGENDS NIGHT! 

12 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Well this certainly makes things a lot more interesting for the future. Tony giving it the big 'un like a teenager thats gotten one over on his Dad for the first time is absolutely hilarious, what a guy.

How long before the McMahons are back on screen 'giving the fans what they want' or........wait for it.......LEGENDS NIGHT! 

Edited by Kamaras-Tash
Double Post

• Paid Members

I doubt it played any type of factor, and I know it’s been historically proven to make no difference whatsoever to ratings, but I’d love for this to spur them on to do more live episodes of Rampage. Friday’s show was so much better for having a fresh, loud crowd. There’s no way that six-man tag gets that reaction if it’s recorded after the fans have already sat through four or five hours of stuff.

Both The Bunny and Ruby clearly have more restraint and class than me. I would’ve tweeted, “acknowledge me,” hours ago.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Love-Wilcox said:

So even though Lesnar/Roman tied with Soho/Bunny, AEW ran commercials that quarter whilst WWE ran commercial free.

So does that mean, in terms of commercial free minutes, AEW actually won that quarter? Even if only by a hare?

Yep, among 18-49s AEW was slightly ahead during the time the Soho-Bunny match was actually on air. Margin of error stuff, but gently amusing to many.

16 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

8383CA7A-96ED-4E3F-9735-DB127140869F.jpeg

This is your best post ever.

Tony K's pettiness searching Twitter and making posts about how good AEW is reminds me of that bloke in the UK Wrestling Events that couldn't let a comment go and always had to have the last word. I can imagine Tony is a right prick in real life.

As has been said it will be interesting how he behaves when it isn't going to plan, what he does now is fairly funny but if he does it if the shit hits the fan it will become very old very quick.