Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm no good at hosting images on here but I'll post the link. A friend of mine actually has the rights and performs as Mr Bobby these days (has done so for about 7 years) he just stepped into the ring with House of Pain at some festival it seems. Being Britwres should I assume Mr Bobby has done the least harrasing of anyone in the ring or are these ok?

https://ibb.co/rsqWBm8

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

After 14 long years THE AYATOLLAH has returned! A shocking surprise entrant in Southern Honor (me either) Wrestling's fourth annual Rumblejack event.

1574535373_ayatollah3.thumb.jpg.15ddd8e7d440ed89e8d94cb28610eb9f.jpg

ayatollah2.thumb.jpg.c85ca9e755e602ea0e9a657d3dd22016.jpg

 

 

I love this stupid business!

Edited by CleetusVanDamme
Fixed pictures
Posted (edited)

IVy meets B(l)obby)

On 8/16/2022 at 12:58 AM, simonworden said:

I'm no good at hosting images on here but I'll post the link. A friend of mine actually has the rights and performs as Mr Bobby these days (has done so for about 7 years) he just stepped into the ring with House of Pain at some festival it seems. Being Britwres should I assume Mr Bobby has done the least harrasing of anyone in the ring or are these ok?

https://ibb.co/rsqWBm8

the woman at the front is Ivy. Great lass and here she is meeting Mr Bobby

 

Edited by Sheffbag
Posted
13 hours ago, s279 said:

The whole match is up on YouTube but I was disappointed to see that Blobby was only the referee and not contending for the title.

 

I don't know why but I keep hearing your post like a read out on points of view from a disappointed viewer before Wogan cuts to something completely different without any further comment. 

Posted
7 hours ago, simonworden said:

I don't know why but I keep hearing your post like a read out on points of view from a disappointed viewer before Wogan cuts to something completely different without any further comment. 

Why, oh why, oh why did you get that impression from it?

Yours

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

Posted

If I know this forum like I think I do, that is going to be the most popular post in a long, long time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...