Wrestling Photos

gmoney

• Paid Members
On 5/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, Egg Shen said:

how hasn't Gangrel ever landed a decent permanent gig in recent times? he still looks the part, seems a good guy too.

I think I read somewhere that they were going to trot him out on an episode of Dynamite, but the weekend before it was due to happen Edge did the Brood entrance on the PPV so they decided against it for fear of looking like they were copying. 

• Paid Members

Dustin Rhodes shared this on his Instagram the other day. One of Dusty's promo classes at the Performance Centre. A veritable who's who of today's stars. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdrPwsjJN_p/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Screenshot_20220601_080610.jpg

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

Not great news, but probably not a surprise to anybody, been arrested for DUI, driving without licence etc.

Watching her at the convention over mania weekend, it was clear even then he was on something. Shame for the guy.

Edited by Matthew

7 minutes ago, Matthew said:

spacer.png

Not great news, but probably not a surprise to anybody, been arrested for DUI, driving without licence etc.

Watching her at the convention over mania weekend, it was clear even then he was on something. Shame for the guy.

I think the only thing he is going to understand is a jail sentence. It's incredibly sad but he will eventually kill someone.