Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted April 8, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2022 1 minute ago, garynysmon said: Fucking hell, what a way to dress for a wedding. When you have a wedding at 4pm and to fight Wheeler Yuta at 7pm Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted April 8, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2022 1 hour ago, garynysmon said: Fucking hell, what a way to dress for a wedding. It's only Corey Graves, tbf. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 8, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2022 Ah, I just posted that in the AEW thread! Apologies for the repeat. But yeah. I love everything about it. Only Mox can dress that bad for a wedding, yet somehow it still looks like everyone else has paid for a meet and greet with him. Man is a star. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 8, 2022 Posted April 8, 2022 Natalya, adding to her list of past missteps, has ruined the gimmick by showing a picture of him later in the day in a button-up shirt. Which begs the question - did him and Renee just arrive like that before getting changed (in which case she looks incredible)? ...Did he dress like that for the picture? One thing is for sure - he looks cooler with his bumbag and Bengals get-up. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted April 8, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2022 Shane McMahon’s son Declan is the spit of young Vince; Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted April 9, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 9, 2022 21 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: Shane McMahon’s son Declan is the spit of young Vince; He probably is Vince’s. Quote
SpykeDudlei1 Posted April 10, 2022 Posted April 10, 2022 11 hours ago, Your Fight Site said: He probably is Vince’s. Before I scrolled down beyond the original post I was bracing myself for this response from someone….and if not, I was making it ? Quote
Paid Members DCW Posted April 10, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 10, 2022 Exception being the lads Stu was torturing in the basement, presumably. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted April 10, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 10, 2022 1 hour ago, DCW said: Exception being the lads Stu was torturing in the basement, presumably. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted April 16, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2022 Well, this brought a smile to my face. Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted April 20, 2022 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2022 How have I not seen this picture before? Tony actually looks rather cool. Quote
David Posted April 21, 2022 Posted April 21, 2022 On 4/20/2022 at 12:10 PM, Nick James said: How have I not seen this picture before? Tony actually looks rather cool. I assume this was taken during pop-pop's monthly visit to sign the checks and go over the books? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.